• Draw

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Everton Win

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Snowed off

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Random question. Watching Soccer Saturday and the dude that tells you the scores at the end is saying stuff like "Home win", "Away win" or "Score Draw" on all the postoned matches.
I thought they were just changed to a different date? What's with all the "Home Win", "Away win" stuff?

only positiive thing I can think of is next week is Utd v Arsenal so atleast next week both of them caqnt pick up all 3 points but than Chelsea have to win against Spurs

Well if we win that game, then we'll go ahead of Arsenal by two points and still have a game in hand, having not really played too well all season.

Chelsea notoriously struggle against Spurs, more so in recent seasons so I wouldn't bank on getting anything from that game in the form you're in.

Bale vs Bosingwa/Ferreira? Bale wins all day long. Going to be a tough week of fixtures next week. Praying it all goes well for us because then we'll be firmly in the drivers seat.

full time 1-1 :D. sack looming for ancelotti?

utter rubbish, Ancelotti will not be sacked, that is just the biggest **** I've heard in a while.

We did play ok first half, but second half Everton ripped us to shreds again, it was poor, and it was inevitable that they would score at the end. It's a disappointment, but we must beat United

Essien was not great unfortunately and Lampards absence is clear.
1 win in 6 is a terrible run and with Tottenham, Arsenal and Man U coming up we have to improve soon or we will be in trouble come January. But I doubt Carlo will get sacked yet however something must be done.

Ancellotti wont get sacked, and anyone who thinks chelsea are out of the race is quite frankly a fool. Its clear though you will need some new blood soon enough, even the likes of super frank are creaking when was the last time he was out this long) and there's still a gap between your stars and your promising youth. a centreback and a midfielder would do wonders in january

We lack ideas in the final third simple as that, we need another striker if you ask me. I can understand why Drogba isen't firing on all cylinders with his malaria and he also scores alot of his goals when Lampard is playing and visa versa. We didn't play out youth today though so we can't use that as an excuse, we are lacking ideas and just when we get our backline sorted we cant get our strikeforce sorted its typical.

Bains, one **** of a player... nice "won" :D.... tnx Beckford, still, I ****** hate u!

If Ancelotti was to get the boot, i would be absolutely staggered. They need injured players back, and new players in next window. Because this season is the most topsy turvy season in the prem I can remember. Either way, I suspect last match of the season will decide the title winner it's so unpredictable.

utter rubbish, Ancelotti will not be sacked, that is just the biggest **** I've heard in a while.

We did play ok first half, but second half Everton ripped us to shreds again, it was poor, and it was inevitable that they would score at the end. It's a disappointment, but we must beat United
You just sat back too much, as I said should have gone for the second and killed us off. We always seem to step it up against the big teams this season! United 3-3, Liverpool 2-0, Spurs 1-1 now Chels 1-1.

Need to stop getting beat 4-1 and 1-0 by Brom and Toon at home and we'll be alright.

We lack ideas in the final third simple as that, we need another striker if you ask me. I can understand why Drogba isen't firing on all cylinders with his malaria and he also scores alot of his goals when Lampard is playing and visa versa. We didn't play out youth today though so we can't use that as an excuse, we are lacking ideas and just when we get our backline sorted we cant get our strikeforce sorted its typical.
thats why i think you need a midfielder rather than a striker, lampard is the one who helps provide the ideas, and also the goals. but a goal scoring mid isnt cheap, or widely available. dont think another striker is the right idea unless he is of the very creative type, a 10 more than anything

thats why i think you need a midfielder rather than a striker, lampard is the one who helps provide the ideas, and also the goals. but a goal scoring mid isnt cheap, or widely available. dont think another striker is the right idea unless he is of the very creative type, a 10 more than anything
Rooney a month back for example ;)

Yer thats the type of forward i mean, someone like Neymar maybe not him but someone in the same mold as him.

Creative Midfielder needed, UNLESS Lampard is back soon, and stays fit.
Right winger needed.
Centre-half needed.
Sub-keeper needed.

I'm not convinced Drogba is fully recovered from his illness either. Didn't look his usual self, lack of urgency, gettin the ball from the air. Maybe he's being pushed through sooner than he should be

All we need now to complete our team is Donovan and another CB, heard rumours a Lescott loans on the cards. Don't really want him as he is a **** but good player none the less.

Yer thats the type of forward i mean, someone like Neymar maybe not him but someone in the same mold as him.
sounds like the same name you've been linked for years: aguero

but back to immediate events. what started as a mini slump could very quickly turn into a genuine crisis if things dont change. you have marseille, spurs, united and arsenal. If you play like you did today in those games you'll be finishing with 4 losses

Cech took a nasty knock to the face again today and it amazes me how he keeps throwing himself at things after what happend to him. I think he deserves so much praise because he has been sensatonal this season and easily coming back to his best. And after the boot to the face from Cahil although i didn't think it was intentional there was no chance of him getting the ball so i don't think he needed to go for it. The black eye come up so quickly he also got a cut above his eye and lost a contact lense, the Everton got the ball and obviously to test him threw a few balls in the mixer and Cech claimed them all.

Will add that Rodwell in the 2nd half was immense also was Baines especially for the goal and Coleman put himself about abit and looks a good player indeed.

I never want to see Lescott back in an Everton shirt again. Donovan defo-just a shame he went to Chelsea in me FM game lol

sounds like the same name you've been linked for years: aguero

but back to immediate events. what started as a mini slump could very quickly turn into a genuine crisis if things dont change. you have marseille, spurs, united and arsenal. If you play like you did today in those games you'll be finishing with 4 losses

Yer Aguero is always being massivly linked with us.

Yer totally agree, the Marseille game will be full of our young lads i would expect but if we don't change our attaking approach for the game against Spurs next week and for the rest of this month then we could very well be out of the title race.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I'm not convinced Drogba is fully recovered from his illness either. Didn't look his usual self, lack of urgency, gettin the ball from the air. Maybe he's being pushed through sooner than he should be

Your right mate, he isen't over it and is being fast tracked back but also alot of his goals come with the link up play he has with Lampard so he is missing his chum alot.

Cech took a nasty knock to the face again today and it amazes me how he keeps throwing himself at things after what happend to him. I think he deserves so much praise because he has been sensatonal this season and easily coming back to his best. And after the boot to the face from Cahil although i didn't think it was intentional there was no chance of him getting the ball so i don't think he needed to go for it. The black eye come up so quickly he also got a cut above his eye and lost a contact lense, the Everton got the ball and obviously to test him threw a few balls in the mixer and Cech claimed them all.

Will add that Rodwell in the 2nd half was immense also was Baines especially for the goal and Coleman put himself about abit and looks a good player indeed.
Yeh your right Jacko the youngsters did us proud, I think Coleman made Cashley look very average on a few occasions, I cant praise the lad enough. Bar fellaini, neville and saha today we all played ace.

Yeh your right Jacko the youngsters did us proud, I think Coleman made Cashley look very average on a few occasions, I cant praise the lad enough. Bar fellaini, neville and saha today we all played ace.

I think Moyes wanted Colman to stop Cole from getting forward and he did his job excellently. You must agree here mate how well did you think Terry played today??

Back