• Draw

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Everton Win

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Snowed off

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Terry was his usual, solid dependable self i thought. But I think Chelsea's defense relies far too much on him. If he was injured long term, they have good back up players, but none quite near his quality in my opinion. And Coleman is def one for the future. Which means he'll probably get poached by Man Utd or Man City lol

Well if we win that game, then we'll go ahead of Arsenal by two points and still have a game in hand, having not really played too well all season.

Chelsea notoriously struggle against Spurs, more so in recent seasons so I wouldn't bank on getting anything from that game in the form you're in.

Bale vs Bosingwa/Ferreira? Bale wins all day long. Going to be a tough week of fixtures next week. Praying it all goes well for us because then we'll be firmly in the drivers seat.

Where was Bale against Phil Neville and Rafael?

No doubt everyone expected him to run riot against them...

We might even double up against Bale maybe with Bosingwa and Essien/Ramires to stop him getting space.

I think Moyes wanted Colman to stop Cole from getting forward and he did his job excellently. You must agree here mate how well did you think Terry played today??
I said at about 75 mins to my mate, we're not gonaaa score today Terry looks to solid, but its not a one man game, and your mentality was wrong. You can't just sit back and expect Terry to sort it all out. When he gets too old I dunno how ur gna replace him..

No doubt Andy Jacobs will have a rant on Talksport on monday lol

I said at about 75 mins to my mate, we're not gonaaa score today Terry looks to solid, but its not a one man game, and your mentality was wrong. You can't just sit back and expect Terry to sort it all out. When he gets too old I dunno how ur gna replace him..

yer i totally agree, i would like us to sign Gary Cahil in the window just to learn of Terry. I was watching the game with my brother and i turned to him after 55minutes and said we wont win this game trust me.

Got a feeling some of the other top half teams will have a say in the title decider too, especially surprise package Bolton, and Blackpool are always going to be a banana skin team. I enjoy watching them with their style of play

Got a feeling some of the other top half teams will have a say in the title decider too, especially surprise package Bolton, and Blackpool are always going to be a banana skin team. I enjoy watching them with their style of play

Yer i think and hope your right, i might go as far as saying whoever win the league this year could win with the one of the lowest number of points possibly.

very unhappy with everton, i put 100 quid on them to win 2-1 at 28s. ffs.

Before the game kicked off the match was destined to be a draw.
This match always ends in a draw in recent years, and Chelsea were never going to win today on current form.

Atleast somthing had cheered me up abit lol.

I walked past the bookies and saw the bet, and thought i fancy that, got in the bookies and for some silly reason put 100 on it, i never normally put more then 10-20 on an bet, but went for it, no take out tonight now.

I walked past the bookies and saw the bet, and thought i fancy that, got in the bookies and for some silly reason put 100 on it, i never normally put more then 10-20 on an bet, but went for it, no take out tonight now.

i tell you what, you wasen't far off winning the bet.

Lol bullshit surely?

Would be lying if I said I wasn't delighted with this result. Wasn't long ago Chelsea were 5 points clear and were looking practically unstoppable, shows how anything can happen in the Prem.

Happy with being top of the league again, no matter how short lived it is.

since I saw Match of the Day yesterday, my understanding of the match was a lot clearer. When I watched the match live, I was kinda on the IRC and playing FM :P

The pundits were spot on, there's something happening deeper in the club. We look lathargic and we never really did the old slick passing football. Pass, move, pass, move, through ball, shot, goal, happy days. It didn't happen at all last night.

There were some major talking points of the game though, as a Chelsea fan, I thought that Howard should've been sent off. Last man, took out Anelka, although Anelka didn't really make much attempt to get out of his way. Another talking point was the foul on Cole in the area. Despite Cole missing the ball, he was clearly fouled after the ball passed him, which should've been a penalty, which has countlessly happened to me on FIFA :P.

I agree. Letting Ray Wilkins go for example. Why? From what I heard the players loved him, and Ancelotti got on really well with him. And to find out during a reserve match was the height of disrespect to the guy. Maybe during the off season it's time for a complete reshuffle.
The match yesterday, yellow card definately and perhaps a pen, but not a sending off I think. I saw the game a few times on MOTD, and I don't think he had enough time to get out the way of Anelka, and it looked like Aenelka barged into Howard. But Cole was definately fouled in the area, and it should have been a pen. Either way, it was a great game to watch. Gutted for Rodwell hitting the post.
But total respect to Ancelotti for saying it Howard should not have been sent. Very humble. Another reason why I wouldn't like to see him get the boot. He's an honest guy and very respectable. Maybe he should've managed England instead of Capello.

Back