• Draw

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Everton Win

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Snowed off

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
since I saw Match of the Day yesterday, my understanding of the match was a lot clearer. When I watched the match live, I was kinda on the IRC and playing FM :P

The pundits were spot on, there's something happening deeper in the club. We look lathargic and we never really did the old slick passing football. Pass, move, pass, move, through ball, shot, goal, happy days. It didn't happen at all last night.

Match of the Day pundits right? Surely not.(H)

Obviously delighted with the result, just hope Chelsea can keep up this form and United and take advantage.

I agree. Letting Ray Wilkins go for example. Why? From what I heard the players loved him, and Ancelotti got on really well with him. And to find out during a reserve match was the height of disrespect to the guy. Maybe during the off season it's time for a complete reshuffle.
The match yesterday, yellow card definately and perhaps a pen, but not a sending off I think. I saw the game a few times on MOTD, and I don't think he had enough time to get out the way of Anelka, and it looked like Aenelka barged into Howard. But Cole was definately fouled in the area, and it should have been a pen. Either way, it was a great game to watch. Gutted for Rodwell hitting the post.
But total respect to Ancelotti for saying it Howard should not have been sent. Very humble. Another reason why I wouldn't like to see him get the boot. He's an honest guy and very respectable. Maybe he should've managed England instead of Capello.

Im so glad someone other than a Chelsea fan has picked up on how truthful and humble Ancelotti is mate. I have never heard him say the typical Wenger " i didn't see it" or the Fergie rant at officials.

On the game i did think Cole was bought down but in the end i think a draw was a fair result. Well played Everton and i believe its now 6 straight draws at Stamford Bridge which is absolutely sensational mate.

Should've had another penalty for a foul on Ashley Cole.
Howard should've been sent off. I know i wasn't a foul, but if you give the penalty you give a red card, he's the last man.
Cahill should have been sent off for kicking Cech in the face. You may argue there was no intent, it was a little coming together, but from one angle you can clearly see him move his foot to intentionally kick Cech in the face.

Don't give me **** about being a sore loser or what ever. This is all fact.

Should've had another penalty for a foul on Ashley Cole.
Howard should've been sent off. I know i wasn't a foul, but if you give the penalty you give a red card, he's the last man.
Cahill should have been sent off for kicking Cech in the face. You may argue there was no intent, it was a little coming together, but from one angle you can clearly see him move his foot to intentionally kick Cech in the face.

Don't give me **** about being a sore loser or what ever. This is all fact.

I think its a little harsh some of the points, im not 100% sure that Anelka would have got to the ball first as he would have had along way to run around the keeper. Yes we should have had a penalty for the foul on Cole but in all fairness he proberly should have scored anyway. And the Cahil kick was nasty and i don't think he was ever going to get the ball but i don't think there was any intent at all.

Back