• Kobenhavn win in Extra Time

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Chelsea win on Penalties

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Kobenhavn win on Penalties

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And definately Torres is now fans favourite were as drogba was. Not as much limelight and expectation on him which should mean he should start scoring more again tbh.

Torres is definatly getting more of the chants etc but thats because the fans are showing him we are behind him no matter what.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

There is only space for one of Torres and Drogba, think people around Chelsea are thinking it, but no one wants to say it

I would say Torres and another. At the moment i would say Anelka and Torres but maybe next season i can see Sturridge possibly being his partner.

And the Danish adventure ends at Stamford Bridge, a dream that once grinned to pursue history

Torres is definatly getting more of the chants etc but thats because the fans are showing him we are behind him no matter what.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

I would say Torres and another. At the moment i would say Anelka and Torres but maybe next season i can see Sturridge possibly being his partner.
the more i watch torres and anelka, the more i think about how good a Torres/Suarez or Torres/Rooney Partnership would have been

the more i watch torres and anelka, the more i think about how good a Torres/Suarez or Torres/Rooney Partnership would have been

This.

Been watching them, and I just imagine a striker who can create just as well as score and I think how scary it could have been.. Even imagining Aguero and Torres up front at Atletico frightens me.

Never got to watch majority of 2nd half, due to fiance watchin Bones. Cow :mad: