• Kobenhavn win in Extra Time

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Chelsea win on Penalties

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Kobenhavn win on Penalties

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cech was well and truly beaten there, A Goal from Copenhagen puts pressure on Chelsea big time.

Anelka should have cut that one further back behind Zhirkov the player was coming in had the better position. Good ball from drogba though.

Even though its goalless, pretty much enjoyable game

Copenhagen is playing pretty well...I just tuned in at about 35.

So far think Drogbas been well but his crosses are poor, Zhirkov has been the stand out player for me in the first half.

Should really be ahead with the chances we have had but Kobenhavn have reacted well. Chelsea are a 2nd half side so i still think we will win this game.

Some great football from Chelsea in that half, some decent football by Kobenhavn too tbf...

best performance so far, away supporters!! putting Chelsea to shame...

Pretty decent first half been a better game then I expected tbh and I think we should of had atleast 1 goal but ohwell :)

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Some great football from Chelsea in that half, some decent football by Kobenhavn too tbf...

best performance so far, away supporters!! putting Chelsea to shame...

Ive got to agree about the supporters bit mate dont even think Ive heard a Chelsea chant being sung yet :S

Ive got to agree about the supporters bit mate dont even think Ive heard a Chelsea chant being sung yet :S

I heard Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelseaaa, Chelsea. But Im not sure whether that was Kobenhavn taking the **** or not XD

They have made me laugh so far, "Can you hear the chelsea sing" "you know you are your ****"

just brilliant :$

Started it like you played the first half really mate, Dominating playing great balls forward and unable to score XD, The amount you have spent on strikers and you can't score a goal !

What a challenge that was!

Anelka has been very sloppy with his finishing, 2 chances he should have buried.