• Kobenhavn win in Extra Time

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Chelsea win on Penalties

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Kobenhavn win on Penalties

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too bad København didn't score on thei'r free kick.. Sorry guys, but i'm a dane so i'm with København XD

Come on chelsea, Ive bet £1 on you to win tonight! Set to make myself a MASSIVE 30p

Chelsea have been terrible tonight in the final third of the park! everything has been superb up until they get in and around the box they are absolutely terrible.

Torres getting ready to come on.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

That was a real nasty one there for vingaard :| hope hes ok. - should have had the stretcher on to take him off there rather than him hobbling.

Hope Vingaard is okay.. Definetly one of København's most important players :/

Pretty boring match to be fair but done what we needed too do. Last 8 here we come. Torres looked pretty sharp when he came on so i would expect him to start on Sunday with Anelka.

Pretty well done from Copenhagen playing 0-0 against Chelsea on Stamford Bridge. And well done for them to get this far.

Is i just me or does it seem like Drogba never wnats Torres on the ball ? for s few games now ive noticed when Drogbas been on the ball Torres has been availible for a pass but instead Drogba has just blasted it over from about 40 yards its starting to annoy me.

Is i just me or does it seem like Drogba never wnats Torres on the ball ? for s few games now ive noticed when Drogbas been on the ball Torres has been availible for a pass but instead Drogba has just blasted it over from about 40 yards its starting to annoy me.

Yer me and 2 others who are with me said they same. I expect Torres and Anelka to start against City on Sunday.

Yer me and 2 others who are with me said they same. I expect Torres and Anelka to start against City on Sunday.

I wonder if Drogbas just a bit jealous and feels like his under threat at no longer being Chelsea's main striker :p

Pretty boring match to be fair but done what we needed too do. Last 8 here we come. Torres looked pretty sharp when he came on so i would expect him to start on Sunday with Anelka.

You think it was boring mate ? I thought it was a really good game even though it was 0-0 the passing was superb just the final ball was a let down and there was just no cutting edge. Enjoyed the game though.

I wonder if Drogbas just a bit jealous and feels like his under threat at no longer being Chelsea's main striker :p

It looks that way mate. But for us Torres is the future and we need to get that in place now.

Chelsea just cost my mate 123 quid on an acculmalator.... Hehe

And definately Torres is now fans favourite were as drogba was. Not as much limelight and expectation on him which should mean he should start scoring more again tbh.

You think it was boring mate ? I thought it was a really good game even though it was 0-0 the passing was superb just the final ball was a let down and there was just no cutting edge. Enjoyed the game though.

Boring in the sence that i was annoyed we wasted our chances really. The passing was brilliant but the finishing was poor.

And definately Torres is now fans favourite were as drogba was. Not as much limelight and expectation on him which should mean he should start scoring more again tbh.

I agree mate but I will still always love Drogba that little bit more becuase of what he has done for Chelsea :) :wub:

This match was one of the dullest matches ive ever watched haha apart from torres little flick to lay off essien that was beaut!!

There is only space for one of Torres and Drogba, think people around Chelsea are thinking it, but no one wants to say it