• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I've just got back, couple of things really stood out today; Chelsea supporters were ******* awful, they were completely drowned out for the whole 90 minutes by all of us reds, the Shed upper and lower tiers were absolutely buzzing. Also, very happy that I managed to get a ''Chelsea rentboy'' chant to Torres started :)

Secondly, Kenny for permanent manager. Period. At first I was a bit sceptical of the appointment, but four wins in a row, belief, good football you name it. Him and Clarke have worked absolute miracles in just over a month. Such a good, good tactically sound manager. He got it absolutely bang on today, the three centre backs completely nullifed the Drogba/Torres effect, and Meireles in the hole behind Kuyt, top drawer, Kuyt also, was brilliant today. The man never stopped running and he quite simply is phenomenal. Oh, and Lucas was sensasational.

Overall, one of the best Liverpool games I have ever been to. Not for the ability, but for the passion, the effort, the commitment, the belief. You name it.

One last thing;

Liverpool are back. 6 points off a top 4 place, write us off at your peril.

Last edited:
Steve Clarke>>>>Kenny. He is the reason you have stopped conceding goals without a dout, one of the best coaches around easily.

No, just no. He has certainly helped the cause yes, but to say Clarke > Kenny is wrong. Kenny has instilled all of the belief into the side, all of the confidence, the new tactical approach, the better football, the 'normal' press conferences.. Yes, Clarke has helped, especially on the defensive side of things but that's ridiculous.

Just got back, and I have nothing really to say, I went into it with the upmost confidence we'd win, and it was a deserved result. Would love to finish above Chelsea in the league, Torres'd be absolutely gutted.

Dalglish for permanent manager, nice to have another tactically interesting manager in the league

Haha, weird to see you say this Mike, especially after you said it'd be wrong for Liverpool fans to say it after a few good performances/results. ;)

Fully agree though, Kenny and Liverpool were just made for eachother, he's the man to get us back to where we belong, I can't think of anyone, anyone in management, that could do what Kenny has and will do.

Wow, couldn't stop laughing at the plastic supporters putting the shankly gates on the bottom of one of their banners, too funny! Cjacko that excuse that is "is a pop at Liverpool" is a load of bullshit.

David Luis 25million pound, Fernando Torres 50million pound, seeing the face of el niño after meireles' winner? Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's plastic.

Would like to congratulate Liverpool on their brilliant win today with my dad being a die-hard Liverpool fan I have never hated Liverpool that much like most United fans do. I hate Chelsea more then anything and knowing they have no chance of winning the league thanks to you is brilliant so hopefully you get 4th place and Champ League football. Kenny has done a brilliant job.

Wow, couldn't stop laughing at the plastic supporters putting the shankly gates on the bottom of one of their banners, too funny! Cjacko that excuse that is "is a pop at Liverpool" is a load of bullshit.

David Luis 25million pound, Fernando Torres 50million pound, seeing the face of el niño after meireles' winner? Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's plastic.

Don't try and start an argument. It probably is just a bit of a laugh.

Would like to congratulate Liverpool on their brilliant win today with my dad being a die-hard Liverpool fan I have never hated Liverpool that much like most United fans do. I hate Chelsea more then anything and knowing they have no chance of winning the league thanks to you is brilliant so hopefully you get 4th place and Champ League football. Kenny has done a brilliant job.

they still got to play man u twice mate they are still in it wouldn't count your chickens yet

they still got to play man u twice mate they are still in it wouldn't count your chickens yet

I'll think we will beat them twice mate, even if they beat us twice still 4 points behind but they won't beat us twice.

One of the chants of the day:

She loves the scouse ****,
she loves the scouse cockkkkk,
John Terry's mum,
she loves the scouse ****!

I'm glad Meireles is having a good patch, I always knew he was a top class player and it has just taken so inspirational words from a good manager for him to find his feet. Hopefully his form will stick! Looking forward to actually seeing Suarez in action but understood why he didn't want to put him on, just didn't want to tamper with the pace and flow of the Liverpool squad. Chelsea were dire, to say the least. But anyway, I'm just happy with a good Wigan win and the fact that Newcastle came back from 4 - 0 down! 'Mon the 'tics n' toon!

My Fav was "Should have stayed with your real club" Not exactly this, something close.

No, just no. He has certainly helped the cause yes, but to say Clarke > Kenny is wrong. Kenny has instilled all of the belief into the side, all of the confidence, the new tactical approach, the better football, the 'normal' press conferences.. Yes, Clarke has helped, especially on the defensive side of things but that's ridiculous.

Just got back, and I have nothing really to say, I went into it with the upmost confidence we'd win, and it was a deserved result. Would love to finish above Chelsea in the league, Torres'd be absolutely gutted.

Haha, weird to see you say this Mike, especially after you said it'd be wrong for Liverpool fans to say it after a few good performances/results. ;)

Fully agree though, Kenny and Liverpool were just made for eachother, he's the man to get us back to where we belong, I can't think of anyone, anyone in management, that could do what Kenny has and will do.
Haha, to be honest i didnt think he'd get back to it so quickly. The game wasnt about any home passion or romanticism, thats what i was sceptical about when it came to him being permanent manager; this was one manager simply out thinking another, just cold hearted, pragmatic tactics, the kind of thing that doesnt fade away, unlike romanticism after a few bad results. Thats why he should be manager

My Fav was "Should have stayed with your real club" Not exactly this, something close.

Was brilliant.

And ''wheres your famous plastic flags?''

And Kenny for permanent manager. Period. Tactical mastermind yesterday. So so happy.

Don't try and start an argument. It probably is just a bit of a laugh.

It's only a bit of banter, mike. Your allowed bragging rights after doing the double over the so-called champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.