• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only a bit of banter, mike. Your allowed bragging rights after doing the double over the so-called champions!

What do you mean by 'so-called' champions? They are the champions, that can't be disputed...

Yeah it was "shouldve stayed with the big club" they were chanting.

And in my opinion, a champion is someone who wins something and shows that they can defend it. Hence what united have done for the past 3 years before chelsea won it.

Some of the songs yesterday were brilliant, from what I can remember:

''Chelsea rentboy! Chelsea rentboy!'' Whenever Torres lost the ball. (I managed to start one ;) )

''She loves the scouse ****, she loves the scouuuse cockkkk, John Terry's mum, she loves the scouse ****!''

''**** you Chelsea FC, you aint got no history. 5 European cups and 18 leagues, thats what we call history''

''You should've stayed at a big club, stayed at a biiiiiig clubbb''

''Torres whats the score? Torres, Torres what's the score?''

If it wasn't for us you would have heard a pin drop in that ground.

And in my opinion, a champion is someone who wins something and shows that they can defend it. Hence what united have done for the past 3 years before chelsea won it.

You can't just make up a definition to suit your argument. I could say that Partick Thistle are champions, but in my opinion champion means 'really ****' so my point is valid.

Except it doesn't work that way. Champion is when someone/something wins first place in a competition. So Chelsea are the current champions (although not for long!).

And where have I inserted my own definition? I've said that, in my opinion, a true champion is someone who wins something and can defend it. This means to keep form up, and even when they're playing badly they keep getting positive results. And a lot of people on here have already got this point across before.

Anyway, stay on topic.

''Torres whats the score? Torres, Torres what's the score?''
So funny when it showed nandos face as we were chanting that.

Check my sig for the moment of the game (apart from the goal, obviously)

OMG I love you Liverpool. The look on Torres' face was priceless.

Brilliant performance and win from Liverpool, thought Lucas was superb in the middle of the park, did brilliantly to stifle Lampard and Anelka. This formation is doing really well for KK, very interesting..

OMG I love you Liverpool. The look on Torres' face was priceless.

Brilliant performance and win from Liverpool, thought Lucas was superb in the middle of the park, did brilliantly to stifle Lampard and Anelka. This formation is doing really well for KK, very interesting..

Aye Lucas was very good, the improvement out of his has been nothing short of miraculous, been impressed so much though because of the amount of stick he took from the fans (me included). He just stuck at hit, worked hard and it is paying off.

Aye the 3-5-2 certainly stumped Chelsea, and worked well against Stoke. Obviously may not work against certain teams, certain formations, but used at the right times it works very well. The football we're playing now aswell is very good, keep the ball on the deck and Kenny has re-implemented the 'pass and move' philosophy. :)

I was looking forward to the Wigan game Vs Liverpool but this recent run of form has changed my mindset.

Got this from other forum

BannerFAIL.jpg

It's only a bit of banter, mike. Your allowed bragging rights after doing the double over the so-called champions!

we are not the so-called champions but we are the champions for now at least :p

Status
Not open for further replies.