• Chelsea Win

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Manchester City Win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Want Carlo to stay and if Mark Hughes becomes manager the club will go down hill.

tbh the only manager other then Ancelotti I would like to see in charge of Chelsea in the Summer is Mourinho which is unlikely.

Joss:

Mark Hughes flattered by Bayern Munich link but happy at Fulham
• Fulham manager No1 target to replace Louis van Gaal
• Hughes says he will see out his Craven Cottage contract

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-munich-fulham

Mark Hughes has said it was "flattering" to be linked with the Bayern Munich job following reports he was the German club's No1 target to replace Louis van Gaal. But Hughes said he had no intention of leaving Fulham this summer as he was loving life at Craven Cottage.

Hughes is reportedly top of a three-man shortlist to succeed Van Gaal – who was told last week his contract was not being renewed – and is up against Bayer Leverkusen's Jupp Heynckes, who had a short spell as caretaker manager in 2009, and the former Germany captain Matthias Sammer.

"It's very flattering but I'm quite happy doing what I'm doing at the moment," said the Fulham manager, who played for Bayern on loan from Barcelona in the 1987-88 season.

"Sometimes, when a job becomes vacant then people look around to see whether there are any connections in terms of past playing careers or whatever. I think there's no more in it than that."

Hughes boasts an impressive managerial record, having boosted the fortunes of Wales, Blackburn and Manchester City, who controversially sacked him 15 months ago. He has also overcome a difficult start at Fulham to stabilise them in mid-table in the Premier League, something which has not gone unnoticed.

The 47-year-old, who is under contract until the end of next season, said that managing overseas was on his long-term agenda. "If opportunities in the future present themselves, I think it would be part of my football education and something that I'd want to do," he said. "But I'm not looking to do it at the moment."

so its next season, so thats only a year they have to pay

Last edited:
I heard quite a few boos when Torres went off. Bit petty from the Chelsea fans there.

I can assure you that the fans were booing the decision to take Torres off, not at the player. Thought he was doing alright at that point, just we didn't create anything for him.

Was surprised Carlo left both Drogba and Anelka on the bench. I was sure one of the two would start alongside Torres. I guess Carlo realised City played nearly 70 minutes on Thursday with 10 men and that they would eventually tire, leaving Drogba and Anelka to come on and stretch their back four.

Another great display from Luiz, the fans absolutely love him already. Him and Ramires were brilliant, and also Terry was excellent in the first half. Overall, great win for us, really needed the 3 points and now we can push on and try to cement our place in 3rd.

I can assure you that the fans were booing the decision to take Torres off, not at the player. Thought he was doing alright at that point, just we didn't create anything for him.

Was surprised Carlo left both Drogba and Anelka on the bench. I was sure one of the two would start alongside Torres. I guess Carlo realised City played nearly 70 minutes on Thursday with 10 men and that they would eventually tire, leaving Drogba and Anelka to come on and stretch their back four.

Another great display from Luiz, the fans absolutely love him already. Him and Ramires were brilliant, and also Terry was excellent in the first half. Overall, great win for us, really needed the 3 points and now we can push on and try to cement our place in 3rd.

People who think the fans were booing Torres dont know Chelsea fans. They wanted to see him stay on hence why they started signing his song as soon as he came off.

Mancini's record against the top teams in england,

win
Chelsea 1-0

draw

Spurs 0-0
Man utd 0-0
Arsenal 0-0

loss
Arsenal 0-3
Man utd 1-2
Chelsea 0-2

6 points from a total of 21, failed to score in 5 of the 7 games

That is really a bad record. Scored only in 2 games out of 7 with the players like Tevez, Silva, Yaya, Balotelli, Johnson. He is way too cautious..

Back