• Chelsea Win

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Manchester City Win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
City currently spends 116 percent of turnover on wages (including the Dzecko)

From next season, the owners can inject 30 million pound cash for year one of the financial plan, this leaves City with a massive gap between total expenditure, revenue, and getting those wages under 70 percent of turnover.

After year one, it is then 20 million that can be injected for year 2, and this is gradually reduced every year.

The way its been seen at the moment, City have massive a massive challenge to get their finances together to play in Europe, whether there is an exception or loophole, I dont know but thats the upfront basics

So even if City got 4th, its possible they wont be allowed play in Europe.

You do know that there is a 3 years period where they look if you are moving in the right direction? The losses this year wont affect if we can play next year in the CL. Only after a couple of seasons if you dont progress in the right direction.

And City is increasing income all the time. and the wage bill is probly getting reduced pretty much in the summer.

I hope you also know that your own club chelsea aren't safe either. They are making losses too. And spending 80m on Luiz and Torres + their big wages didin't help it very much either.

You do know that there is a 3 years period where they look if you are moving in the right direction? The losses this year wont affect if we can play next year in the CL. Only after a couple of seasons if you dont progress in the right direction.

And City is increasing income all the time. and the wage bill is probly getting reduced pretty much in the summer.

I hope you also know that your own club chelsea aren't safe either. They are making losses too. And spending 80m on Luiz and Torres + their big wages didin't help it very much either.

Ill reply to the Chelsea bit first, when it was announced our wages were at 68 percent and the 70 odd million pound losses, it did not include the transfers of players sold, and brought in, but importantly the wages of Ballack, Deco, Riccy etc, which amounts to 500k a week in total, Ramires + Benny + Luiz earn around 40 - 60 k pw each, and torres is about 150k, our finances are nothing in comparison to Citys.

But Uefa also said that if a club has made serious losses, and chose to ignore the uefa ruling (like spending 300 - 400 million in 3 seasons) will not be allowed compete.

I honestly dont care if City play in CL or not, I only care about Chelsea, just thought Id give my view like everyone else, and my point is now proven :)

Not talking about ancelotti winning the double, im more talking about the status of chelsea and how they are a worldwide brand, im sort of agreeing with you. I think for us to be known around the world and to achieve great things we need a different manager.
Mancini is a worldwide manager everyone knows who he is to be honest, I dont think you need a worldwide manager, just a manager who can bring success to the squad

Was really hoping for a draw... Now Chelsea has a chance for second, since we're bottling up now...

Ill reply to the Chelsea bit first, when it was announced our wages were at 68 percent and the 70 odd million pound losses, it did not include the transfers of players sold, and brought in, but importantly the wages of Ballack, Deco, Riccy etc, which amounts to 500k a week in total, Ramires + Benny + Luiz earn around 40 - 60 k pw each, and torres is about 150k, our finances are nothing in comparison to Citys.

But Uefa also said that if a club has made serious losses, and chose to ignore the uefa ruling (like spending 300 - 400 million in 3 seasons) will not be allowed compete.

I honestly dont care if City play in CL or not, I only care about Chelsea, just thought Id give my view like everyone else, and my point is now proven :)

Too true mate about our so called losses. Them 70million losses also dont count sponsorsip deals.

Ian McGarry (5Live) on twitter:

To clarify. Ancelotti will leave #CFC at end of this season. Regardless of results. According to my information. Shame. Good man.

To clarify. Ancelotti will leave #CFC at end of this season. Regardless of results. According to my information. Shame. Good man.
Source on this?

I would be wrong if i say I'm disappointed to see the news. I wish him all the best and hope he gets Roma job. He is very classy person and i dont want to hate him. Without him i can hate everything about Chelsea bar Lampard. ;)

Unfortunatly i can see him leaving/being pushed out too. Mark Hughes next manager you heard it here first.

Source on this?

Just his twitter. I know it's not especially reliable, though so don't shoot the messenger..

EDIT: He also said

"Ancelotti very coy on questions about his future. #CFC keen to avoid the issue. Good man/manager gone. Disgrace."

Unfortunatly i can see him leaving/being pushed out too. Mark Hughes next manager you heard it here first.

Hope not. I dont think he is big enough manager to manage big Egos in the dressing room.

If Mark Hughes ends up being the Chelsea manager in the summer I dont know what I will do. I do not want him as manager.

If Mark Hughes ends up being the Chelsea manager in the summer I dont know what I will do. I do not want him as manager.

Probably just support Swindon or something.

Mark Hughes ftw!

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Good choice with the fans and a cheep option.

Would he be that cheap? If he's that good, Fulham won't want to let him go easily, especially after only one year & they know Chelsea have money so they can hold out for plenty of compensation.

Maybe in terms of wages, though I doubt it matters that much.

Probably just support Swindon or something.

Mark Hughes ftw!

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Would he be that cheap? If he's that good, Fulham won't want to let him go easily, especially after only one year & they know Chelsea have money so they can hold out for plenty of compensation.

Maybe in terms of wages, though I doubt it matters that much.
his contract runs to the summer apparently, besides bayern want him too

Back