• Chelsea Win

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Manchester City Win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know exactly what he meant, the usual trolling from you. Chelsea fans have spent plenty of cash, just spent 80m on 2 players. for a chelsea fan to say spend some more money is pot kettle black.

Will have to agree with you on most points. But people look at what Chelsea have spent and see the success it has brung and then they look at City and they havent even reached a final yet. Im not slating City for it at all as it just proves the point that money dosent guarrentee success but it will come for City im sure of it.

You know exactly what he meant, the usual trolling from you. Chelsea fans have spent plenty of cash, just spent 80m on 2 players. for a chelsea fan to say spend some more money is pot kettle black.
not really, they actually put their money to incredibly good use considering their trophies and recent standings, same cannot be said of city in anyway

very very happy with the result and the overall performance. The defence was solid and David Luiz may be one of the best signings the PL has seen even in these early stages the lad has everything and is already a cult hero at the Bridge. Torres not scoring dosent bother me the slightest as you can see how hard he is working for the side and we are still winning games without his or any of our strikers goals.

Like is aid City couldnt lose this game and they were pretty defensive and tried to catch us on the counter which didnt work for them today and the best team won without a dout.

Jacko i know you are on cloud9, but chill. That is a massive statement and way off the mark.

Congrats on the win though. Well deserved.

Will have to agree with you on most points. But people look at what Chelsea have spent and see the success it has brung and then they look at City and they havent even reached a final yet. Im not slating City for it at all as it just proves the point that money dosent guarrentee success but it will come for City im sure of it.
Not with mancini i feel, he just doesnt utilise his squad well enough. He didnt really set out to put you under any real pressure at all

Jacko i know you are on cloud9, but chill. That is a massive statement and way off the mark.

Congrats on the win though. Well deserved.

Massive statement but in these early days it wouldnt be far off the mark.

Not with mancini i feel, he just doesnt utilise his squad well enough. He didnt really set out to put you under any real pressure at all

No i dont think Mancini is the right man but with these squad of players they could win somthing

so ancelloti didnt win the double last season?
Mourinho did all the spending, the squad was pretty much there for ancelotti. Not taking away from his achievement but i believe the main reason for chelsea's stature is Mourinho.

No i dont think Mancini is the right man but with these squad of players they could win somthing
Of course, but with him they could spend another 200 millin and still not get any closer

Yea...i do. But explain to me why they wouldn't allow them in the Cl NEXT season.

City currently spends 116 percent of turnover on wages (including the Dzecko)

From next season, the owners can inject 30 million pound cash for year one of the financial plan, this leaves City with a massive gap between total expenditure, revenue, and getting those wages under 70 percent of turnover.

After year one, it is then 20 million that can be injected for year 2, and this is gradually reduced every year.

The way its been seen at the moment, City have massive a massive challenge to get their finances together to play in Europe, whether there is an exception or loophole, I dont know but thats the upfront basics

So even if City got 4th, its possible they wont be allowed play in Europe.

Mourinho did all the spending, the squad was pretty much there for ancelotti. Not taking away from his achievement but i believe the main reason for chelsea's stature is Mourinho.
well I feel you are taking away from him, his style of football prevented us from a record 4th title in a row

Massive statement but in these early days it wouldnt be far off the mark.

It would be. From top of my head, that too just United players.

King Eric, Great Dane, Ronaldo, RVN, Vidic, Evra, VDS, OLE, Keane, Stam,

For Arsenal Vieira, Henry, Pires, Ljungberg,

Didnt have to think, just wrote it down here.

well I feel you are taking away from him, his style of football prevented us from a record 4th title in a row
Not talking about ancelotti winning the double, im more talking about the status of chelsea and how they are a worldwide brand, im sort of agreeing with you. I think for us to be known around the world and to achieve great things we need a different manager.

It would be. From top of my head, that too just United players.

King Eric, Great Dane, Ronaldo, RVN, Vidic, Evra, VDS, OLE, Keane, Stam,

For Arsenal Vieira, Henry, Pires, Ljungberg,

Didnt have to think, just wrote it down here.

You forgot Kleberson & Franny "fox in the box" Jeffers ;)

Last edited:
Back