• Draw

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Manchester City Win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Read in other forum

Breaking Team News
Chelsea start with Fernando Torres and Salomon Kalou up front, so no Didier Drogba or Nicolas Anelka. Manchester City's Carlos Tevez has failed a fitness test, so Edin Dzeko is the lone striker.

Maybe wrong not sure.

How come Kalou is starting? Drogba/Anelka injured, or Anecolotti experimenting still?

Delighted Tevez is not playing he always does well against us but not to sure what I think on Kalou starting.

City seem to have had Chelsea's number over the last couple of seasons so a draw is on the cards (well I hope anyways)

Read in other forum

Breaking Team News
Chelsea start with Fernando Torres and Salomon Kalou up front, so no Didier Drogba or Nicolas Anelka. Manchester City's Carlos Tevez has failed a fitness test, so Edin Dzeko is the lone striker.

Maybe wrong not sure.

If Tevez is out then Chelsea's chances of winning have been hightened without a dout.

How come Kalou is starting? Drogba/Anelka injured, or Anecolotti experimenting still?

They have been partnerd in training in the last week or so and they both looked good together away at Blackpool a few weeks ago and linked up well.

City played with 10 men in the box and Tevez upfront alone. He had the work rate to trouble Chelsea defense. Have to see what Dzeko can offer.,

No Tevez playing? 2-0 Chelsea, Torres+Lampard :)
Torres to score his first goal for Chelsea on his birthday :D

Chelsea Squad:
1 Petr Cech
2 Branislav Ivanovic
4 David Luiz
26 John Terry (c)
3 Ashley Cole
7 Ramires
5 Michael Essien
8 Frank Lampard
15 Florent Malouda
21 Salomon Kalou
9 Fernando Torres

Subs: 22 Ross Turnbull, 18 Jose Bosingwa 19 Paulo Ferreira, 17 Yury Zhirkov, 12 John Mikel Obi, 39 Nicolas Anelka, 11 Didier Drogba.

Man City Squad:
Hart
Richards
Kompany (c)
Lescott
Kolarov
De Jong
Barry
Milner
Y Touré
Silva
Dzeko

Subs: Taylor, Boyata, Boateng, Vieira, Johnson, Wright-Phillips, Balotelli.

Tevez is out..... YAY

yep tevez out for man city

ed chamberlain just said on Sky Sports 1

Im thinking a 1-1 draw.

Both have put in odd line-ups, and I just feel they will cancel each other out, neither in great form, neither close enough to the title.

Well Adam Johnson will surely come off the bench at some part of the game. Hopefully earlier.

If Johnson was 100% fit...he would maybe be starting. But you gotta remember that Milner isn't 100% either.

Torres birthday....i have a bad feeling about it :(

Tevez :( Need him to play and destroy Chelsea for my fantasy football.

Back