• Chelsea Win

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Manchester City Win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1559: As Paul, below, points out - this is the most expensive Premier League game ever. Ever. A combined total of around £501m spent on both squads so I'm told. Incredible. For now it represents only a battle only for third - but the victors will surely have their tails up for a title charge in the run-in, no? We're moments away from the start folks.

Will no doubt be 0-0 now.

I'd understand if what Kalou just did, was an Argyle player...

another naughty challenge from Essien, is the referee afraid to book him or something?

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I assume it's the Citeh fans who feel the need to sing about the Busby Babes when not even playing United. Shameful.

We dominated the game in the beginning but Chelsea did it later.

Mancini is clearly playing here for a 1-0 win or 0-0.

Chelsea will win 1-0...or City will win 1-0. 1 goal max..

Don't worry about Torres, i don't think he will get many goals in this game :P

There is always build up for City against big teams, City always make it a yawn-fest.

Adam Johnson and SWP on! They can win games.

@Ben

Liverpool isn't a big team then. Because we always attack you :D Eastlands this season remember? You got spanked.

@Ben

Liverpool isn't a big team then. Because we always attack you :D Eastlands this season remember? You got spanked.

Yeah.. Under Hodgson. We also got 'spanked' by Blackpool with him as manager. No disrespect to Blackpool.

City started well, was very surprised then they were back to their normal selves. They dont have Tevez to work like a donkey and somehow get a goal.

Essien should have got yellow at least. Torres is working very hard.Maybe he has seen "Who will score first" thread and trying to win the race.

De Jong played well and he is very key player for city,

Hearing this game has been poor.. Only got in from my own game at Half Time and doesn't seem I've missed much.

What happened to Tevez for City? Not even in the 18? :$
Kalou, Torres and Malouda started for Chelsea? No Drogba or Anelka?

What the ****? :$

Since I've been watching it's been Arsenal vs City all over again..

City sitting and defending, Chelsea trying (and failing) to break them down.

Great play there by Luiz - he really is incredible.

Chelsea will score if Mancini continues like this. I hate his tactics against big teams.

Put Swp or Adam Johnson on!!!!

Back