• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 542
  • Views Views 26K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/82153 - Sopcast link. If you don't have Sopcast... get it.

why u complaining of not
with that defending anyone would has scored!!
play the ball not the decision off the pitch!

Told you he'd score because he shouldnt be playing!!

funny how all the utd fans who are there are actually all from london.

only sing when there winning. shame we cant say that about their home fans..
Jog on and update your username

Cmon Chelsea keep your head up you can get 1 goal back easily :)

Told you he'd score because he shouldnt be playing!!
sigh. by the rules of the game he should be. the fact that the rules are a joke is a completely different issue

As soon as Rooney scored all the 'he shouldn't be playing' rubbish comes out.

I heard distincly less of it before kick off, so why is it an excuse now? The rules are clear, he was never going to face retrospective punishment, as FIFA (rightly or wrongly) don't believe in re-refereeing after the game using video, and it's clear to all that the ref dealt with it at the time.

Nice finish from Wazza, don't give someone with a strike as pure as his any space on the edge of the box, or that will happen.

sigh. by the rules of the game he should be. the fact that the rules are a joke is a completely different issue
Because the rules there doesnt mean he should be playing and i was only saying that what i said yesterday was right!!

only speaking the truth..

why arent you at the game?
funnily enough, i work, and football isnt high on the list of important things.

and no you are not. but keep it up, got no problem banning you

you shoulda known this would come out if chelsea were to lose / losing ..... no doubt rooney should be banned cus it was shocking but he aint.. chelsea shoulda closed him down quicker

so what about the people who support chelsea from the US or australia
there not real fan because there not from chelsea
nice work dude

Lol i was just saying what i said was correct. it was a good goal!

Because the rules there doesnt mean he should be playing and i was only saying that what i said yesterday was right!!
yes, yes it should. you cant suddenly change the rules mid season. funny how people talk about consistency yet ignore it when it suits them...

you shoulda known this would come out if chelsea were to lose / losing ..... no doubt rooney should be banned cus it was shocking but he aint.. chelsea shoulda closed him down quicker
they are still wrong, its not even a debate of opinion. its pretty solid facts on the matter

anyway back to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back