• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 542
  • Views Views 26K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramires? He's played for them for less than half a year, and in that time he's settled and frequently been their best midfielder.

Christ. You know nothing.

yes and in that half a year what has he done? hes a lightweight, very skillfull but not tough enough for premier league

anyway my opinion, i coudnt care less what u think..

yes and in that half a year what has he done? hes a lightweight, very skillfull but not tough enough for premier league

He answered your question in the small segment you quoted, dimwit.

And if you don't want to know his opinion, don't tell us your own.

This game is giving me palpitations. Great goal Rooney. Great save Edwin Van der Sar.. don't like the fact that Vidic has to play 45 mins with a yellow card now against Torres and Drogba on the bench

Does anyone else agree that Torres is such an average player?

try and look beyond the form.. everyone knows he's one of the worlds best ST's

tonight:
- he hasent had much support at all and in last 20mins hasent really touched the ball
- when he has got it he has looked lively and created a few things

he has shown sights tonight that he can adapt to chelsea's style.. but it will take time going from a side like liverpool where there were 2 stand out men to a side like chelsea where most of the team are quality

I see. So throw out one of the most consistently brilliant midfielders in Britain, the superb club captain defender, a buccaneering fullback of some quality, an extremely talented if expensive young player with potential and one of the best keepers in the world.

Righty ho...

Makes sense to me!

Most people thought Robert Pires was very skillful but too lightweight for the prem after his first season....

Players need time to settle

I just don't think you've watched him very often.

Think of the very last United attack before half time, who cut it out?

just because its your opinion doesnt mean it cant be utter rubbish...

Atkinson almost gifted a goal... Good thing we have VDS.
We look good, Rooney is playing very good.
Chelsea plays good too. Sum, very good game.

try and look beyond the form.. everyone knows he's one of the worlds best ST's

tonight:
- he hasent had much support at all and in last 20mins hasent really touched the ball
- when he has got it he has looked lively and created a few things

he has shown sights tonight that he can adapt to chelsea's style.. but it will take time going from a side like liverpool where there is 2 stand out men to a side like chelsea where most of the team and quality

Fair point he is a goalscorer and has hardly had the ball..

But my opinion is, he doesn't have a good touch, finishing is OK. His main asset is his pace, and doesn't use that to proper use. Maybe he's on bad form, granted. However whenever I seem to see him live and watch the entire match, he rarely does anything. Last time I can remember him doing something was at Anfield last year where he scored the winner against United.

Lampard is the premier leagues all time high scoring midfielder, and he's the only midfielder in the top 15 of the overall top scorers list, sure definitely get rid of him..........

Thought we started well but too many sloppy passes giving Utd possesion in key areas have ****** us up. Great finish by Rooney to be fair but thought Ivanovic shouldnt have stood off him, not much Cech could have done it was well struck. Chelsea look more dangerous on the break i think and this will suit Utd because they can just camp in our half giving us no space.

Last thing from me is good luck Man Utd in fidning a replacement for VDS because he is a keeper that wins you 10+points a season and they are hard to find indeed.

Also when given the ball (when we dont give it to Utd) then Torres has very lively indeed. We need to get the ball to his feet more.

This game is giving me palpitations. Great goal Rooney. Great save Edwin Van der Sar.. don't like the fact that Vidic has to play 45 mins with a yellow card now against Torres and Drogba on the bench
This game gives you palpitations?
It gives me gas.

just seen the "chelsea goal" why was it disssalowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back