• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 542
  • Views Views 26K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus christ on a bike, unbelivable tekkers :O!

Phenomenal goalkeeping from VDS. How we will miss him.

yes, yes it should. you cant suddenly change the rules mid season. funny how people talk about consistency yet ignore it when it suits them...
****** **** i meant what he did wasnt correct/right whatever im not on about rules im on about Rooney.

Wow. How did VDS keep that out o.O United will miss him when he is gone

Aww man.. we are doing absolutely **** :S
Hopefully we put our performance together

imo if chelsea are going to challenge for titles again they need to get rid of players such as lampard,terry,bosingwa,ramires,cech and revamp their whole squad. untill then, excpect to be fighting for top 4 again next season

****** **** i meant what he did wasnt correct/right whatever im not on about rules im on about Rooney.
ah fair enough, thought you were on about the rules. on that we definitely agree.

this game is insane

imo if chelsea are going to challenge for titles again they need to get rid of players such as lampard,terry,bosingwa,ramires,cech and revamp their whole squad. untill then, excpect to be fighting for top 4 again next season
Ramires? He's played for them for less than half a year, and in that time he's settled and frequently been their best midfielder.

Christ. You know nothing.

I'd take a draw and a top 4 finish, beyond annoyed!

I see. So throw out one of the most consistently brilliant midfielders in Britain, the superb club captain defender, a buccaneering fullback of some quality, an extremely talented if expensive young player with potential and one of the best keepers in the world.

Righty ho...

Cech? Are you stupid?

Another awful Cole pun on my commentary XD

Very good game so far, United deserve their lead :)

i had my doubt about Smalling before the Marseille game but he look a top defender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back