• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 542
  • Views Views 26K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo VDS probably would have saved the shot if he hadn't stopped due to the ref blowing the whistle.

yes and in that half a year what has he done? hes a lightweight, very skillfull but not tough enough for premier league

anyway my opinion, i coudnt care less what u think..

People said this same about Silva. Now he is one of the best attacking midfielders in the premier league and probly in the world.
And Chelsea have pretty much short and pretty lightweight players. Mikel, Cole, Essien, Malouda etc. Ramires is not much more lightweight than those. He is a hard working talented brazilian. It would be madness to throw him away after 1 year after the sum you paid for him the summer.

And why throw one of the best goalkeepers? You wouldn't find a better replacment.

And Chelsea need some experienced players...and lampard, terry, anelka are experienced.

I have no idea what so ever. No point in complaining as someone will find a fault with it.
it was tugging, both players were doing it so it shouldnt have been ruled out.

terry was lucky not to give away a pen though, clearly leaned into the ball

imo if chelsea are going to challenge for titles again they need to get rid of players such as lampard,terry,bosingwa,ramires,cech and revamp their whole squad. untill then, excpect to be fighting for top 4 again next season

I assume you're joking?

Let Berba In !!! Nani and Hernandez are playing bad. Don't leave your best striker this season on the bench.

Get in you big lovely great brazilian!

David Luiz looks one heck of a player!
been immense at the back tonight and he's the best attacking CB ive seen :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back