Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/3/2011

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be a pretty much close game, filled with fouls, yellow & red cards. Winner is most likely to win with a 1 goal margin.

LOL - Briliantly bias OP, CJACKO...

Utd haven't been all that impressive, though..

All the same, Chelsea haven't exactly been on fire, and Torres has been woeful so far: His touch, finish and composure is nowhere to be seen at the moment.

1-1 - Terry and Scholes..

It will be a scrappy game, midfield battle will be key, and I think Utd are more likely to win it with Fletcher/Scholes..

Really hope Cheatski can get a reuslt, though..

FA have taken no further action against Rooney.

Might want to reopen that thread, Mike.

I fail to see where i have been so complimentry towards Chelsea??

Days Since:
Arsenal won a trophy: 2,110 - Thats brilliant.
Liverpool won a trophy: 1,744 - You're a ****.

Who cares if the OP is biased? Everyone is so easily wound up, it's why all the match threads descend into chaos.

Oh, and 0-0 is my prediction.

Who cares if the OP is biased? Everyone is so easily wound up, it's why all the match threads descend into chaos.

normally i dont, Cjacko is slightly biased, but it makes for a great debate with him. but a match thread should have some semblance of parity. made some edits anyway

Im presuming its because its me lol. Like i say i dont think i have been complimentive to Chelsea at all.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

normally i dont, Cjacko is slightly biased, but it makes for a great debate with him. but a match thread should have some semblance of parity. made some edits anyway

Yer as i see, i just cant see where i have been so complimentry towards the home side because clearly i havn't.

Im presuming its because its me lol. Like i say i dont think i have been complimentive to Chelsea at all.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Yer as i see, i just cant see where i have been so complimentry towards the home side because clearly i havn't.
not the chelsea bit, mainly the united bit. But lets not get hung up on it

not the chelsea bit, mainly the united bit. But lets not get hung up on it

Im not bothered as you will have a better insite on the Utd front, maybe we should hook up more often lol. But surely its not bias is i have not praised Chelsea in any way shape or form?

Hopeful of a United result, for I think Chelsea will nick it, or it will end as a draw.

Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United

Come on you cockney reds.

important game for us and i think we will scrape the win

If United win this, and then the Liverpool game on Sunday the league is theres.

3-1 Win Chelsea :

Anelka , Torres and Ivanovic will score for chelsea.

Both sides form during the season has been fairly erratic, but Chelsea will have something to prove, Man Utd will be obviously determined to increase the pressure on the Gunners. Can see a very good game, cagey at first, but the first goal will open things up. Going for a 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.