Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/3/2011

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think there'd be a point in the season where I desperately want a Chelsea win, I was wrong.

Come on Chelsea.

Your all slating Torres, he hasnt actually been that bad hes on a bad run which all strikers have. As Jacko said hes got great movement and he'll cause utd some trouble.

2-2.

United will win an Rooney will score the winner. Its inebitable.

2-1

Actually our performance against Chelsea is not that bad in the last 4 years at bridge.

2006-07, both teams played their reserve players as we had won the league and Chelsea gave guard of honor at Bridge.

2007-08 Rooney got hip injury in the game, still played and scored before getting subbed. Close penalty call, to decide the tie 2-1.

2008-09. We took lead early and looked comfortable. Then Chelsea scored from Set piece when Kalou lost his marker and scored header 1-1.

Last season nuff said.. Blatant one..

Seeing as our record at Stamford bridge and our away record this season are poor, I would take a draw all day. Think it will be 2-0 to Man Utd though to gain momentum to win the title :)

We (Manchester United) have to prove on Tuesday that we are worthy champions as our form at Stamford Bridge has been fairly rubbish these last couple of years but I have a good feeling about this game and Im going to for a Chelsea 1-3 Manchester United, just like the community sheild with Hernandez scoring some comical goal. :)

Good news for United fans. Valencia is back from injury and started training with first team. He might be involved in Arsenal clash.

scaled.php

Yes Valencia he provides a slight different way of playing and will give us more options with Nani so its win win :)

hoping for a chelsea win. come on chelsea. 3-2 chelsea

please please please

Chelsea can you win tomorrow

I knew Chelsea's record against Utd was good but i never knew that Utd havent won at Stamford Bridge in 9 years!!!

I knew Chelsea's record against Utd was good but i never knew that Utd havent won at Stamford Bridge in 9 years!!!

Records are made to be broken! :p

Chelsea 1 - 2 United

Terry
Fletcher
Hernandez

it'll either be a bore draw, or we'll concede a stupid goal, and man u will win.

You can call me biased, but I honestly believe we'll win 2-0.

Chelsea will win this - no idea why - but I want Rooney electrocuted so that'll be why

Chelsea 4-2 Man U (a thrilling game of footy)

Torres x2, Kalou, Luiz

Berbatov, Chicarito

Rooney to get sent off in the 1st minute after air-rifling Cashley :p

i predict a 2-1 win for Chelsea....Drogba&Malouda, Rooney for Manchester:d

Status
Not open for further replies.