Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/3/2011

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it all depends on Torres, he's shown for Liverpool when playing well he can score against Man Utd. He can cause Vidic all sorts of problems, however he needs to find that form again.

Chelsea 3-2
Torres
Drogba x2
Hernandez x2

I really desperately want Manchester United to win this one :)

I think it all depends on Torres, he's shown for Liverpool when playing well he can score against Man Utd. He can cause Vidic all sorts of problems, however he needs to find that form again.

Chelsea 3-2
Torres
Drogba x2
Hernandez x2

He won't score against United, he plays very badly this year the only good game he played was against Chelsea on Anfield. Btw this will be a tactical battle so I don't think there will be that much goals.

It will be interesing to see how we line up. Whether it is a 4-4-2 or 4-5-1.

Hernandez has given no reason to drop him and has delivered every time. On the other hand Berbatov has not played much in the past 2-3 weeks and he is the league top scorer. We need Rooney's energy/workrate in the middle. It is a nice headache to have for a manager.

I think Hernandez might get a nod as Terry is not that quick and Hernandez always likes to play on the last man shoulders.. Chelsea do try to press higher up the pitch and if Hernandez starts i think we can create few good goal scoring chances.

Wouldn't you prefer us to win so you can close the gap on Chelsea?

I suppose that's a positive, but in many ways I would like United to lose just so they are unable to win the league. However this shall not happen as I think Arsenal are far our of their depth and will not win the league. I have always preferred Chelsea for obvious reasons, but I now come to agree with you Joel. Go beat Chelsea please United, and yet go get beat.

Wow I'm confused.

Chelsea striker's record against United

231084588aa6f40ab9a23294f8e2ef4b.png

Manchester united 2-1 Chelsea

Vidic , Torres , Rooney

Hope to see Chelsea in EUROPA :D

Chelsea 0-1 Manchester United John O'Shea!!!!!!After nutmegging someone!(i don't give a **** who scores TBH as long as we win)

I want a draw but wouldn't mind ManU winning. But i want Arsenal to win the title instead of ManU too. So the best result would be draw i think. As long as Chelsea doesn't close the gap on us.

Nvm, didn't see the previous post.. Meh. City will still finish above Chelsea.

I meant on City not on us ofc that's impossible

1 point for Chelsea is not much...we would still be 4 points ahead with 1 more game played.

But if United win i will be pleased. So will be Spurs....i would love to see Torres in the Europa League again :D

City are 4 points ahead of Chelsea having played 2 games more, if I'm not wrong..

Goal.com and Sky sports tables show City are 3rd with 50 points and Chelsea 5th with 45. With 2 games less played.

I think it'll be 2-0 with Nani and Hernandez scoring. I wan't Tottenham to take 4th and Chelsea to slump into the Europa League.

Man Utd win 3-1.
Torres gets goal in first half due to inexperienced defending by Smalling, Then second half, Nani, Rooney and Hernandez getting goals.

Also surprised, Think I've only seen 1 person mention something about Rooney. How wonderful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.