• Views Views 26K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at utd fans blaming the ref, thats cheap
Have you been watching the match son?

Luiz has got away with two bodychecks off the ball, Ivanovic has got away with a few rugby tackles and kicks out at Nani and they got a pen for what? cant even see what he has given it for tbh

It would if that was incorrectly disallowed. Goals scored three seconds after the refs whistle tend not to be valid.
Well, in the trademark words of Wenger, "I did not see it."

But the pressure is intense from Chelsea in the past 25 or so minutes

Have you been watching the match son?

Luiz has got away with two bodychecks off the ball, Ivanovic has got away with a few rugby tackles and kicks out at Nani and they got a pen for what? cant even see what he has given it for tbh

yeah also saw many other utd matches, wonder how much fergies wage bill is for the refs? he must be paying webb alot

Well, in the trademark words of Wenger, "I did not see it."

But the pressure is intense from Chelsea in the past 25 or so minutes
It's been such a tight and fast paced game I can't really take much of an issue with the result. Chelsea stepped it up a gear in the second half.

United fans complaining about a ref.

Now that is rare.....

Don't think the ref had any choice really, Zhirkov puts the ball through tries to run through and Smalling has no chance of getting out the way but blocks him off, hoping for a Chelsea win to make the title race interesting.

Was a soft penalty but Utd have had plenty down the years.

Liverpool in the Fa cup springs to mind. And IMO Smalling made more contact then Agger (?) Or whoever it was.

I dont usually complain this much but its 3 games running vs Chelsea would have had major decisions againsts us. Just ****** me off that games like these can lose you the title (like Drogbas offside goal last year).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back