• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 542
  • Views Views 26K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, here we see anti-football from the Champions of England.

Well that's the game lost due to some wank refereeing desicions. Don't argue with me right now, I'm tired and grumpy. Curse whoever made this game the time that it was, It's 5:38 in the morning over here and I stayed up to watch it.
**** it.

Game over. Great result for Chelsea, well done indeed.

clearly a shirt pull is worse than a push off the ball guys.

Will Vidic be suspended for the Arsenal/United FA Cup game as well?

EDIT - Nevermind, thought it was straight red.
2-1 Chelsea, yay :)

David Luiz should have been sent off. 100% Suck My **** Referee ****** dont even know his name.Congrats. Lucky Chelsea.

I was hoing for a draw but im not unhappy that United lost. Do i see United fans not accepting the loss?

when vidic got sent off was it another penalty? idn't see my computer just sauddenly turned off

******* joke again Ref

shirt pull = second yellow? yeah right....

if its enough for a first red then it is for the second - you cant just let fouls go because of it being the second yellow... same for penalties, if its a direct freekick outside the box then its a penalty inside - stop moaning.

saying that luiz should be off - just deal with it.

Hahaha!!! Superrrrrrrrrrr super Frank. Think we all new that was going to be the result ;)

Have you been watching the match son?

Luiz has got away with two bodychecks off the ball, Ivanovic has got away with a few rugby tackles and kicks out at Nani and they got a pen for what? cant even see what he has given it for tbh

So that's 1 game versus 20+ years the ref has been a closet red XD

dnt care what chelsea fans say, they got given the game at the bridge by the ref again. Cant believe that he sent Vidic off and let Luiz stay on the field absolute ****

Fantastic comeback from chelsea, a deserved win in a great game - obviously i'm disappointed but fair play to them

Bring on sunday now!

i hope its a good fair game, with no dodgy desicions this time.

Luiz is a great signing, nice to see Utd fans moaning about refs for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back