Chelsea What is wrong behind the scenes- A general discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always the intention, whether your thread is thinly veiled as a 'genuine discussion' or not.

I should know.

Either way, I'm not going to argue. I think those of us who aren't completely thick can call a spade a spade on this one; it's one-upmanship. Either way I am off, so feel free to deny it and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

It's always the intention, whether your thread is thinly veiled as a 'genuine discussion' or not.

I should know.

Either way, I'm not going to argue. I think those of us who aren't completely thick can call a spade a spade on this one; it's one-upmanship. Either way I am off, so feel free to deny it and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

it really was never intended, i should know, if i wanted to "troll" god knows i would own up to it... you should know that...

Your nothing without Michael Essien, as everyone can see.

Just read through 6 pages of rubbish.

Intended 'discussion'? Come on.

Might as well give my 2 cents - I believe that Chelsea will pick up their form sooner rather than later. Just going through a bad patch, like every team.

Why was this re-opened?

Anyway I must admit to being to disappointed, and perhaps at fault for the way thread has gone. Scott did PM me in advance, to be honest was unsure of his intentions, but gave him the benefit of the doubt because it is an interesting point, both on Chelsea, and on the wider view of the top sides. Is the problem chelsea's apparent lack of depth, or the fact that even amongst their stars the likes of Drogba are still vitally important. Were the problems somewhat political, with the strange dismissal of Wilkins? Is this just a slump, or the start of something or more permanent

And on a wider context, given the relative struggles of Arsenal and United as well this season, is this a case of the top sides being weaker, or the so called lesser sides getting better, or maybe a combination of both? Have the smaller sides realised they stand a better chance if they take the game to the top teams.

This is the direction I'd hoped (perhaps naively) the discussion would go. Instead we get the "one-upmanship", as Billy aptly put it, again. It seems its the same old **** again, something interesting comes up and instead of a discussion, people just attempt to outdo each other

Needless to say wont be making that mistake again

Personally think its ust a slump, but that certain areas have to be address in january, becuase another slump like this will cost them any chance at the title

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.