Chelsea What is wrong behind the scenes- A general discussion...

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, England Captain.....

you saying Rio is out of order is completely rubbish as well. Rio has done all them achievements, terry is over the hill now, and decline very quickly.

You think that and i think Rio is in decline also.

Remind me who the only side in the PL are that has beaten Utd more times then Utd have beaten them??

How many CL you won mate, i always get confused is it 0 or 0?

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

You think that and i think Rio is in decline also.

No-one cares what you think most of the time though, as you famously thought United where in crisis and the league was in the bag for you guys...

At least we make good players, and I'm sorry but 80M isn;t to bad of a price.
Just to name some Chelsea fops Shevchenko, Glen Johnson, SWP, Cresp, Boularouz, Mutu and the worst 1 Man U verified Veron as a flop and your god of a team still buy him.

Utd are no strangers to spening abit of money, you spread yours over years but we done ours in a few years what is the difference?

I disagree. Carvalho was brilliant with Terry in 2004/05. Alex and Terry are too similar. Carvalho has a bit of composure, whereas Terry and Alex are both man mountains who will challenge for every ball and want to destroy everything.

Stats may prove me wrong, but in my opinion you have to have two different centre backs to have a good partnership.

Yes, but remember, Carvalho & Terry played together under Mourinho. A far more defensive system, which meant they had far more cover. If anything, both CBs were overrated under Jose. Just look at how good Inter's defence was last season, quite a few people were saying Lucio was the best CB in Europe etc... this season they don't look as solid. Where as JT & Alex, under Ancelotti which is a much more attacking system, meaning they are more exposed, have done brilliantly.

Speaking of which, England Captain.....

you saying Rio is out of order is completely rubbish as well. Rio has done all them achievements, terry is over the hill now, and decline very quickly.

Terry was previously England captain. Removed because he had ***. Rio was involved with drugs, which are illegal. Hows that for a roll model. Fabio only removed Terry because people hate Chelsea, and with that they hate Terry. He was under pressure to remove him. He's weak.

I agree Terry's ability is in decline, but him in his prime was better than Rio ever was.

Remind me who the only side in the PL are that has beaten Utd more times then Utd have beaten them??

Remind me how many CL's Chelsea have won....0
How many more prems Man U has won more than Chelsea....Oh right that's it 14 times.

Utd are no strangers to spening abit of money, you spread yours over years but we done ours in a few years what is the difference?

We earned ours through success, not some hand out....

going back to what the thread is actually about, if chelsea lose their next three games then many people will be saying they are in decline

right this has descended into a slagging match. get back to the issues at hand or i close it

How many CL you won mate, i always get confused is it 0 or 0?

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

No-one cares what you think most of the time though, as you famously thought United where in crisis and the league was in the bag for you guys...

And i don't care what you think people have different opinions at the end of the day i will know more about Chelsea than you simple as that. And again where is this post where i suposidly said "crisis"??? Oh thats right you have tried and failed to find it and i wonder why that is.

I never said we spent, I just said yes we may sell a couple star players to Madrid but at least we buy decent players instead of the flops I listed you.

Terry was previously England captain. Removed because he had ***. Rio was involved with drugs, which are illegal. Hows that for a roll model. Fabio only removed Terry because people hate Chelsea, and with that they hate Terry. He was under pressure to remove him. He's weak.

I agree Terry's ability is in decline, but him in his prime was better than Rio ever was.

Behave Kid, Rio was and is just as good as terry for one....

Rio missed a drugs test not actually took drugs, otherwise he would of got an 2 years ban surely.....

I think its hilarious that Man U are criticising our back up players when the worst team in the premiership smashed them 4-0 last week!
Where were you all then eh?
Not at the game I bet supporting your team
When was the last quality youngster you produced?
Gibson?

yeah we have spent money but we have spent money from winning titles not because some russian billionaire gone on a spending spree

And i don't care what you think people have different opinions at the end of the day i will know more about Chelsea than you simple as that. And again where is this post where i suposidly said "crisis"??? Oh thats right you have tried and failed to find it and i wonder why that is.

You probably edited it.

they will get torn apart by tottenham, like usuall at white hart lane
man utd ill come to stamford bridge, draw or maybe win,
then they will drop to 3rd.. oh too late for that

Becuase the thread isnt on the list of older threads... you know you implied it..... So get over it.

We earned ours through success, not some hand out....

Just because you have had a bad expirence with someone buying your club thank god. If the shoe was on the other foot you wouldn't turn it down at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back