Chelsea What is wrong behind the scenes- A general discussion...

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but remember, Carvalho & Terry played together under Mourinho. A far more defensive system, which meant they had far more cover. If anything, both CBs were overrated under Jose. Just look at how good Inter's defence was last season, quite a few people were saying Lucio was the best CB in Europe etc... this season they don't look as solid. Where as JT & Alex, under Ancelotti which is a much more attacking system, meaning they are more exposed, have done brilliantly.

The defence wasn't over rated. Players ability will change with different tactics. I do believe JT and Alex are good together, as specially last year and most of this year with the very attacking tactic.

Back to my first two sentences. In a defensive tactic, defenders will perform well. In an attacking tactic, attackers will perform well etc. Who knows how players like Rooney and Ronaldo would have turned out if Mourinho managed United in 2004+.

Becuase the thread isnt on the list of older threads... you know you implied it..... So get over it.

I aint a mug, if i mean somthing i will say it i wont beat around the bush and people who know me knows this.

I think its hilarious that Man U are criticising our back up players when the worst team in the premiership smashed them 4-0 last week!
Where were you all then eh?
Not at the game I bet supporting your team
When was the last quality youngster you produced?
Gibson?

please behave, we made wayne rooney the player he is today, the same with ronaldo., and you know that. We have produced more pros then your clubs has blades of grass.

I think its hilarious that Man U are criticising our back up players when the worst team in the premiership smashed them 4-0 last week!
Where were you all then eh?
Not at the game I bet supporting your team
When was the last quality youngster you produced?
Gibson?

league cup, our youngsters got further than yours pahhahaha, and higher in the league? soo not doing to bad

when was the last one you produced? josh mcEachran the kid who's on the bench because you have no back up oh yeah

Behave Kid, Rio was and is just as good as terry for one....

Rio missed a drugs test not actually took drugs, otherwise he would of got an 2 years ban surely.....

Fair enough. I apologise for not getting my facts right, however, attending drug tests are a must. Players are aware of the punishments if you miss them. Rio missed a drugs test, breaking rules, Terry has ***, breaking no rules but the marriage promise.

they will get torn apart by tottenham, like usuall at white hart lane
man utd ill come to stamford bridge, draw or maybe win,
then they will drop to 3rd.. oh too late for that

like usual?
Did we not go undefeated for 21 games against them FFS

once again, what started as an interesting thread has turned into united vs chelsea

/thread

okay talking to mike, we have one more chance not to turn this into a slagging match. ( i know i am partly to blame). wanna discuss anything off topic with me or anyone else, please use VM or PM.

Okay i want to talk about Anelkas recent performances, i havent seen much of him, but havent heard a great deal about him this season. What do chelsea fans feel of his performances.

okay talking to mike, we have one more chance not to turn this into a slagging match. ( i know i am partly to blame). wanna discuss anything off topic with me or anyone else, please use VM or PM.

Okay i want to talk about Anelkas recent performances, i havent seen much of him, but havent heard a great deal about him this season. What do chelsea fans feel of his performances.

I've always hated him. Even with his 20 goals a few seasons ago. He's not a very good player. Signing him was a mistake.

His recent performances have been pretty poor, but it's down to the teams inability to play football recently that he isn't performing. He was pretty decent at the start of the campaign.

haven't seen much off anelka really due to him drifting in and out of games, he was putting in a few decent performances at the start off the season along with the rest of the team but his form seems to have died down. Always seems to be sulking

anelka's workrate is a problem but the main problem is players havin more power than the manager and dressing room unrest

As far as I'm concerned, United are in more of a decline than Chelsea. United have oldest squad in the league, I think. 'Golden era' coming to very near end, Scholes, Giggs Etc. Chelsea have much better finances than United, was always going to be hard to replace Lampard, because he's so unique, I'm sure they'll find an 'adequate' replacement when he goes. Drogba's replacement will be easy to find, Lukaku? Chelsea have the best team in the league.

One thing's for sure, the title could be anyones this year, if Arsenal stop dropping silly points and get a winning mentality, I'd put them favourites.

anelka's workrate is a problem but the main problem is players havin more power than the manager and dressing room unrest

Since Mourinho the players have seems to be in charge of the first team, excluding Abramovic. Not much point in having a manager sometimes. Too many big egos. I just hope we don't get to a similar Man City state.

what you sighing about young man ;)

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

As far as I'm concerned, United are in more of a decline than Chelsea. United have oldest squad in the league, I think. 'Golden era' coming to very near end, Scholes, Giggs Etc. Chelsea have much better finances than United, was always going to be hard to replace Lampard, because he's so unique, I'm sure they'll find an 'adequate' replacement when he goes. Drogba's replacement will be easy to find, Lukaku? Chelsea have the best team in the league.

One thing's for sure, the title could be anyones this year, if Arsenal stop dropping silly points and get a winning mentality, I'd put them favourites.

thst all well and good, but i dont think Mike wants us talking about United, wanna talk about them, VM me...

Think it's the fact that since Roman took over we haven't had a period like this before. What is it, 1 win in 6 in the League? That's relegation form if you ask me. We need to turn it around soon considering the tough fixtures we have coming up.

Don't think our poor form is just a result of Lamps being injured though. Sure its a big blow as he does so much for us in an attacking sense, but it's a case of the whole team not playing as well as they were at the start of the season. I think we've done alright when we went to Newcastle away, Birmingham away we absolutely destroyed them but just couldn't find way past Foster. A bit more luck on our side in these and we could have had 3 or 4 wins out of those 6 matches.

Still a long way to go in the league, but we need to start performing and performing quickly or we could end up a fair few points adrift come the end of the next few league games.

this, my friend, is why you pwn.

This constant one-upmanship is getting rather boring now.

This constant one-upmanship is getting rather boring now.

I am enjoying it though Billy my man. ;)

This was never intended to be a game of One-upmanship. I Pmed mike. way before i did this thread saying i wanted to do it, as an interesting discussion and to stop many threads turning into this.... but i did then get caught up in a slagging match, but that was never the intention...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back