• team stats.png
    team stats.png
    356.3 KB · Views: 957
  • Updated Table.png
    Updated Table.png
    335.4 KB · Views: 782
Last edited:
intant results mate or did you play coywm
played every game mate as far as i am aware it"s not possible to instant result on FM i think you can only do that on FM Touch just hit the Magic 30 now but Derby away in the FA Cup next so that is gonna be a real test COYWM !

Attachments

• Magic 30.png
    Magic 30.png
    281 KB · Views: 921
played every game mate as far as i am aware it"s not possible to instant result on FM i think you can only do that on FM Touch COYWM !
im doing bolton save in my main save when its out just messing with arsenal for now good luck pal im gonna try yours coywm

played every game mate as far as i am aware it"s not possible to instant result on FM i think you can only do that on FM Touch just hit the Magic 30 now but Derby away in the FA Cup next so that is gonna be a real test COYWM !

Where do you live dude

nice bro good tactic, i ac milan win 3 in a row
good to hear that mate i just lost my first game in 30 games in the FA Cup 3-2 away at Derby but we bossed the game on the stats, keep me updated mate

Any OIs? Also do you change it at all for away game
i don't use OI'S and no i haven't tweaked anything for any game just plug and play my possession stats even away from home are ridiculous

How do your u18's and u'23s do in this tactic as well? Looks good!
Bolton don't have a under 23's team but the under 18's are 1st lost 1 game and are banging goals in

Attachments

• under 18's.png
    under 18's.png
    364 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
Just another update unfortunately we lost the unbeaten run in all competitions away to Derby in the FA Cup 3-2 we bossed the game on stats and had a equalizer disallowed in the last minute !! but here is a updated league table and we are still unbeaten

Attachments

• Updated Table.png
    Updated Table.png
    335.4 KB · Views: 685
Just another update unfortunately we lost the unbeaten run in all competitions away to Derby in the FA Cup 3-2 we bossed the game on stats and had a equalizer disallowed in the last minute !! but here is a updated league table and we are still unbeaten
Nice work, seems like a good tactic- haven't had the chance to test myself yet because im working on my own 4231 which is going well too.

Did you try it with an underdog team? im very interested if it worked out.

Started using this on my Arsenal save around november time. My record since then is 12W 4D 1L (Liverpool away 0-1). Very nice tactic. A bit weak at the back but I guess that's a given with a 4231. Getting to the half-way point of the season now so will see how it fares.

Started using this on my Arsenal save around november time. My record since then is 12W 4D 1L (Liverpool away 0-1). Very nice tactic. A bit weak at the back but I guess that's a given with a 4231. Getting to the half-way point of the season now so will see how it fares.
Sounds positive i was letting goals in to but as we became more familiar with the tactic we did start to get clean sheets so hopefully you find that aswell but still very good results please give me a update at the end of the season

Did you try it with an underdog team? im very interested if it worked out.
It has been tested with Spurs for 20 games and went unbeaten and Bolton so its not been tested with a side tipped to finish bottom or anything like that but i am closing in on promotion with Bolton now so next season i suppose we will be an underdog and i will share my results in league one