Just a quick update we eventually lost our first game after going 37 unbeaten (missed a penalty in the last minute to !! } Promotion has been sealed for a while now so for people wanting to know how this will do with a underdog / will this drop in the second season as most tactics seemeed to do in FM 20 i will continue to post updates next season
Record.png

Attachments

• 38th Game.png
    38th Game.png
    497.3 KB · Views: 345
Already waiting for the underdog performances enjoing this journey of you so far :)

Sounds positive i was letting goals in to but as we became more familiar with the tactic we did start to get clean sheets so hopefully you find that aswell but still very good results please give me a update at the end of the season
Was fighting for the title at the end but bottled the last two games, Liverpool took it by 2 points :/. Have brought in some reinforcements for the 2nd season so hopefully can clinch it this time. Any tips for away games? Seem to struggle a bit even against weaker teams.

Was fighting for the title at the end but bottled the last two games, Liverpool took it by 2 points :/. Have brought in some reinforcements for the 2nd season so hopefully can clinch it this time. Any tips for away games? Seem to struggle a bit even against weaker teams.
suppose for Arsenal its not bad for the first season as for away games personally i don't tweak anything but you could maybe try starting them with balanced and then moving to positive depending on what direction the game is going in

just a update for the second season with Bolton i suppose we would be classed as an underdog now but it is going very well so far and barely conceeded any goals i haven't tweaked anything with the tactic

Attachments

• 2nd season.png
    2nd season.png
    338 KB · Views: 318
it''s not bad but i would of like to see it do a little bit more for you then that i suppose it is only 9 games in tho and you are not to far from a play offs spot is the tactic fully familiar yet

It’s fully familiar except the position role duty section, as I have to keep chopping and changing due to fitness

Thought i would give it a try, im Ross County and tipped to finish bottom of the league, plugged it in after trying 4 different tactics, lost the 1st game 2nd game well

1605388774330.png

Just another update still not tweaked a thing and currently on a 33 game unbeaten run in League One we look set to be champions now and this season has been a challenge because the club has a 41 million loan from the start where you pay back 500k a month so i've l have always found myself having to try and balance the books but still we have been very successful.
Update.png

My team and my ins and outs from league 2 to now i have played 1 game in the championship so far stoke away and won 2-1 so a positive start i will update again after 20 games
Squad.png

Hey Adam, any chance we can see your squad as it stands?

Attachments

• 2nd season ins and outs 1.png
    2nd season ins and outs 1.png
    372.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 2nd season ins and outs 2.png
    2nd season ins and outs 2.png
    375.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 3rd season ins and outs.png
    3rd season ins and outs.png
    276.4 KB · Views: 90
  • First season ins and out 1.png
    First season ins and out 1.png
    367.7 KB · Views: 109
  • first season ins and outs 2.png
    first season ins and outs 2.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 102
Currently testing the tactic with Lyon, the team struggle a bit to score goals

Do you use any opposition instructions and do you change anything in game if you’re losing/winning?

Do you use any opposition instructions and do you change anything in game if you’re losing/winning?

Yep i'm generally use what my assisstant recommend as opposition instruction. If i'm winning i don't change noting and if not I switch to my old tactic. In this old tactic the defense is struggling to make clean sheets and with this one my offense is poor but i'm not taking goals, so i'm kind of lost.

Yep i'm generally use what my assisstant recommend as opposition instruction. If i'm winning i don't change noting and if not I switch to my old tactic. In this old tactic the defense is struggling to make clean sheets and with this one my offense is poor but i'm not taking goals, so i'm kind of lost.
I was asking the creator of this tactic, sorry.

15 Games in not tweaked anything and this has really shocked me because this team i have is league one at best my wage bill is by far the smallest in the league and i had a 50k transfer budget to spend in the summer, my one blessing was that i had Adam Idah on loan from Norwich for a 3rd season ( he had been instrumental in my success) but just before the window closed in August Norwich decided to pull him back and use him for themselves, but we managed to get Ryan Edmondson on loan from Leeds and although he isn't hitting Idahs numbers he has been steady and the results have still been very impressive
15 games.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates and squad pics Adam.

I'm about 15 games into my 2nd season with Sunderland.

1st season we won the league although it wasn't plain sailing. Our xG and goals scored was best in the league. Our xGA was about 4th best, although our defenders all had brilliant average ratings so I suspected it was a midfield issue. We also got to the final of the Papa John's trophy but were beaten by an Arsenal U23s team who had Willock and Martinelli playing - hardly fair!

2nd season in the Championship and we're sitting top of the league! We've been performing even better than we did in League 1, although having the chance to rebuild the squad properly has done wonders. I've managed to lose the players who didn't suit the tactic and now have a much more streamlined squad. Seem to have sorted out the slightly high concession of goals by bringing in a more mobile DLP. Last year we had Toure on a free or Leadbitter as the main DPLs (I played Power/Dobson/Scowen as the BBM). This year I've managed to get Saiss on loan from Wolves whose been a revelation. Current first 11 is:

Matija Sarkic (Wolves)
Perry Ng (Crewe), Jordan Willis (Sunderland), Matt Clarke (loan from Brighton), Denver Hume (Sunderland)
Saiss (loan from Wolves), George Dobson (Sunderland)
Lynden Gooch (Sunderland), Chris Maguire (Sunderland), Aiden O'Brien (Sunderland)
Macauley Bonne (QPR)

Really recommend Bonne, managed to pick him up for around 500k.

Brilliant tactic!