Those screen shots are mental. 107 points in premiership for Spurs and 176 goals scored?? Hmm seems too good to be true!

Its clearly well into the future though judging by teams in the league and players on the tactic screen. @andrichbrand hes got your back to basics loaded up in the second slot too, nice!!

Where can you even download it from that page? I'll try it if I could just find the download link in all that Korean....

I tell you what its a Very Good Tactic! using it right now!

For me it's good, but i'm getting better results with Steaton's TA3. But that's for dominant teams only, not quite worked this one out yet.

For me it's good, but i'm getting better results with Steaton's TA3. But that's for dominant teams only, not quite worked this one out yet.

Is that a third version? Had great success with V1, less so with V2

Show me a tactic that hasnt conceded in 5 straight games from a cross/set piece and you have found yourself a winning formula

Is that a third version? Had great success with V1, less so with V2

Yeah he brought it out the other day mate. It's the freest scoring tactic i've seen on fm14 (I beat Eibar 10-0 with 1st season Bilbao team) but it's also leaky at the back. More likely to win 5-2 than draw 0-0!

Its clearly well into the future though judging by teams in the league and players on the tactic screen. @andrichbrand hes got your back to basics loaded up in the second slot too, nice!!
Glad to see fm base tactics are representing...and that people are enjoying the tactic.

Yeah he brought it out the other day mate. It's the freest scoring tactic i've seen on fm14 (I beat Eibar 10-0 with 1st season Bilbao team) but it's also leaky at the back. More likely to win 5-2 than draw 0-0!

Sounds like V1. I used it in LLM and it was awesome, straight promotion, but it was football from the Kevin Keegan school of tactics!