[FONT=돋움]Training[/FONT]
[FONT=돋움]
[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]Pre-season - body condition / tactical[/FONT]
[FONT=돋움]
[/FONT]

[FONT=돋움]Of the season - fill balance / tactical offensive skill selection

used google translate[/FONT]

Well I'll be damned if this Korean-tactic proves to deliver. Cause based on my experience; when it seems too good to be true, it's not true.

This guy averaged 4 goals a game(!), a feat I don't believe is possible if you apply it from the first season of the game (unless you're playing with the updated Real Madrid-squad).

But I'd be happy if someone proves me wrong. Wouldn't mind toying around with an OP tactic again.

No offence to the Koreans, but their tactics seem to good to be true... every time. If the year is 2037 then they have a super squad.

There's a roberto martinez everton tactic on there that gets a better rating than this, same 4231 deep but with different roles

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I am playing with this tactic, i am not scoring 4 goals for game, but i am winning a lot, lots of games i am winning 2/0. I am not taking a lot of goals. The 2 guys in middle are taking a lot of yellow card's i don t know if it's from the tactic.

Anyone doing well with this tactic, right off from the first season? I don't wanna gamble my time on a Korean-tactic like I did last night.

yea its pretty much the best Tactic on 14.3 trust me. Korean too strong

Must be really good for top teams. Has been alright for me, decided to give it a shot yesterday with Marshall's update, I had a quick test in mind because those korean tactics never worked for me, but this is atleast the best korean tactic I ever tried. With the update Cologne gets promoted to the 1st german division, I ended up 7th with them, 4th after first half of the season. We conceded a shitload of goals with 53 but scoring the 2nd highest, 61 which is quite good for a relegation battler. Conceding 53 is way too much though I'm afraid, I will give it another season with some additions

Tried with a big team, Bayern Münich. As usual with these super high defensive line tactics, it starts out great ...

View attachment 342970

And then just crashes when the going gets tough ...

View attachment 342969

Amazing home-record in the league and plenty of huge wins. If I didn't have God in goal we'd have conceded 3x as many though. Complete shambles at the back against quick technical players. But at least the attacking play is great, except against good teams.

Same experience for me, as with you guys. Quite ironic because you'd expect a pretty solid defence with two defensive midfielders.

I'm about to win the league as Manchester United, not sure I'll be able to win the CL next season because we're conceding lots of goals. Perhaps it's my weak defenders, but obviously you guys are experiencing the same?

However, among the 4-5 different tactics I've picked up from the Korean-forum, this one is the best.

EDIT:
I'm going back to the SirGoalAlot-tactic.

Last edited:
Played another half season cause I wanted to see how Lewandowski does in this. No surprise he's a beast. Also rotating Balanta, Luiz, Boateng and Jones at CB. All of them being fast ofc. Got rid of slow pokes Van Buyten and Dante.

Half way table is like this (nice defense)

View attachment 342907

Changed mentality to Control and team instructions to the following for away matches

View attachment 342906

Still not winning all away matches, but not had any break downs where the opposition all of a sudden score 2-3 goals. Completely dominating away games as well now. Perfect example against Hoffenheim in my last game.

View attachment 342905

Likely my last update on this, can't be bothered continuing this save.

Played another half season cause I wanted to see how Lewandowski does in this. No surprise he's a beast. Also rotating Balanta, Luiz, Boateng and Jones at CB. All of them being fast ofc. Got rid of slow pokes Van Buyten and Dante.

Half way table is like this (nice defense)

View attachment 673514

Changed mentality to Control and team instructions to the following for away matches

View attachment 673517

Still not winning all away matches, but not had any break downs where the opposition all of a sudden score 2-3 goals. Completely dominating away games as well now. Perfect example against Hoffenheim in my last game.

View attachment 673518

Likely my last update on this, can't be bothered continuing this save.

try winning the champions league

try winning the champions league

I can't be bothered (playing a different game for a while from tonight). Probably just gonna crash and burn against one of the Spanish giants or Chelsea as usual. Only 2 tactics I feel 90% certain of ECL glory with when having a world class squad. The Locksmith ones and the Abomination V3 (which is kinda weird as it also has a high defensive line).

I can understand how the guy that made this tactic had such insane results in 2037 though. With perfect players in every position this tactic is probably a complete beast.

Best tactic, Hands down. And ive absolutely tried them all lol - I do love wingers mind :)

Same experience for me, as with you guys. Quite ironic because you'd expect a pretty solid defence with two defensive midfielders.

I'm about to win the league as Manchester United, not sure I'll be able to win the CL next season because we're conceding lots of goals. Perhaps it's my weak defenders, but obviously you guys are experiencing the same?

However, among the 4-5 different tactics I've picked up from the Korean-forum, this one is the best.

EDIT:
I'm going back to the SirGoalAlot-tactic.

I thought it'd be pretty obvious by looking at the roles, rather than just the formation, that this wouldn't be a defensively solid tactic (at least when you aren't a very, very top team)? Two very attacking full backs, two midfielders who are going to press high up the pitch (so no help for the two CBs), and then the rest of the midfield on attack.