View attachment 1188926View attachment 1188927View attachment 1188928View attachment 1188929
two great seasons wit Loko Moscow, I was using shaolin 4141 which is fantastic tactic for away matches, for home i tweaked it into 4411 and 442 flat.
in first season we lost in 1/16 in CL, second season in 1/8.
here are the two tweaked tactics for home matches:

Who do you recommend as a False 9? I have Higuain, Cultrone and Balotelli at AC Milan but they very often get a 6.5 rating and dont score that often either.

Who do you recommend as a False 9? I have Higuain, Cultrone and Balotelli at AC Milan but they very often get a 6.5 rating and dont score that often either.

I have only playing with small teams so I usually gets the best striker I can afford, never bother with role I looking for finishing, pace, first touch, work rate.
Game was updated to 19.2 so tactics may work differently now.

I have only playing with small teams so I usually gets the best striker I can afford, never bother with role I looking for finishing, pace, first touch, work rate.
Game was updated to 19.2 so tactics may work differently now.

I felt a change when I played some games yesterday. Lost a couple of games against some weak teams away which is rare for my AC Milan team.

Shaolin 4-2-3-1 v2 review (with some tweak)

Tactic
View attachment 27539
Tweak

TI & Role

1. Remove counter press to reduce yellow and red card.
when i'm using this tactic at first, i saw a lot of yellow card and red card flying from the ref. i try to identifying where this came from, and i saw a lot of my player when they do counter press they immediately get stuck in to the opponent. My first thought maybe this is due to get stuck in TI within this tactic. Testing out with remove get stuck in, the card keep flying and my player can't win the ball from opponent and possession drop significantly. when i remove the counter press and keep get stuck in TI i get less and less yellow card, foul and i can keep winning the ball from opponent.

2. Change BWM Support to DLP Defense
my main reason changing bwm support to dlp defense is I want more option when launching counter attack, either long pass to striker who try to beat offside trap/wing back who doing overlap or dictate the tempo. when you put bwm, they only try to win the ball and immediately pass to more creative player.

PI

Remove tackle harder to reduce yellow card
Since in the TI already have get stuck in instruction, so i don't think I need tackle harder instruction in PI

Note

1. When facing team with good winger i change defensive width from narrow to standard
2. When facing team with 3 CB System i put PI mark specific player for my IF to mark their wing back.

Result

The result is amazing W37 0D 1L. Rock solid at the defense, explosive (1 striker tactic with 106 goals is quite amazing for me) at the front. I think this is the best 4231 formation i ever use since fm 16. The result can be more pleasing if only Cutrone not forget how to score in the first half of season. 6 hours goal drought, after he end his goal drought he start banging regularly again.

can't wait to see how far this tactic will bring milan in UCL next season. i'll post an update after i finish season 2.

Last edited:
There are 2 new 19.2 tactics on the PlayGM thread (second or third post in this thread) - a 4141 & a 4231. At work so can't upload, sorry, but just noticed that they were on there.

View attachment 1186772

i used to use tff stormcaller and i took bad results. i changed to new kungfu 343 .my first match was stoke city( mid season). defensively is the best tac i have ever test in this year

Hi, me too use this tactic and i get nice scores. Did you try this tactic on new uptades 19.2 ? still work or didnt work ?

There are few new tactics in Mediafire and the new 442 V2 is absolutely smashing it for me.