Which tactic would be best for underdog - im in german division 3 with newly promoted Berliner

Thanks

First match with Shaoling 433 V4. Won 6-0 with Ajax against SC Heerenveen. I played with a lot of youngsters because next match I have to play in the Champions League. Gonnan test it more now, but looks promising.

link to that tactic please and is it for this fm19 or fm18
First match with Shaoling 433 V4. Won 6-0 with Ajax against SC Heerenveen. I played with a lot of youngsters because next match I have to play in the Champions League. Gonnan test it more now, but looks promising.

View attachment 29741

i used to use tff stormcaller and i took bad results. i changed to new kungfu 343 .my first match was stoke city( mid season). defensively is the best tac i have ever test in this year

View attachment 1186684
Dude holy moly working like a charm

Yeah works brilliant for me as well.

changed to it in Sep, won 13 out of 14, draw 1 with my 2nd best lineup against Lazio in the CL. (playing as Arsenal).

Guebbels who I signed is scoring a crazy amount of goals. + I'm winning a bunch of games 3-5+ goals up.

I made a small tweak to the Shaolin 4231v2. I turned off focus play on the flanks instruction and simulated a season with Arsenal. Scoring 122 goals and letting in 31. Auba scoring 50 goals, 35 in the pl in 29 games. T

This may just be a fluke, but I'll try it with my original save too

Download link?

Yeah works brilliant for me as well.

changed to it in Sep, won 13 out of 14, draw 1 with my 2nd best lineup against Lazio in the CL. (playing as Arsenal).

Guebbels who I signed is scoring a crazy amount of goals. + I'm winning a bunch of games 3-5+ goals up.

Where can I download it?

I made a small tweak to the Shaolin 4231v2. I turned off focus play on the flanks instruction

So it's the same tactic except remove "Focus play down left" and "Focus play down right" in the "In Possession" instructions? Or is it something else?

I made a small tweak to the Shaolin 4231v2. I turned off focus play on the flanks instruction and simulated a season with Arsenal. Scoring 122 goals and letting in 31. Auba scoring 50 goals, 35 in the pl in 29 games. T

Was this with 9.1.4 version?

How is it working on your save?