Chicken Wing Series

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 404
  • Views Views 253K
New 4141 for 19.1.5 is good. Struggling with crossing from cwb's though. Trying a few different styles and targets but no joy. Bobby f and mbappe are my f9's so no real arial ability

Last edited:
1st season media pred was 7th - finished 2nd. team which was 1st was just superior to everyone else in the league, i had like 67pts and 1st team was 80 or more :o.
2nd season media pred is 3rd.

I am curious how bad could this be. Did a quick run with Espanyol and results were quite good. What's your game version and your team?
View attachment 1188949View attachment 1188950

For me, testing a tactic with Southampton and finishing 7th it`s a BIG UNDERACHIEVEMENT!
No final in cups, lost away to all big teams, in my humble opinion it`s not such a good tactic!

Thought I'd try out a couple of these tactics to see how they worked out, multi-tasking by managing two teams at once each with a different tactics.

1. Bournemouth - Predicted 14th - fm19.1.5 shaolin 433 v4
2. Burnley - Predicted 15th - fm19.1.5 shaolin 4141

After one season, got to say both teams over-achieved:

View attachment 27669

Bournemouth were top scorers by a mile with 99 goals, but not far off being highest goals allowed too. Also reached the FA Cup semi. Plenty of 5-3, 3-6, 6-1, 1-5 type score lines through the season, lots of big defeats to the top teams.

Burnley were a bit more conservative, didnt lose many but drew too often. Also reached the quater finals of the Europa League but won 5-2 home to OM and lost 5-1 away.

Looked a bit closer at how they overperformed:

View attachment 27668

Both teams by far the top goalscorers from corners, Bournemouth almost 1 per game and twice as many goals as the top non-ChickenWing team.

So I'm going that these tactics, in common with most of the uploaded tactics so far, aren't particularly good for plug and play. As soon as there's a ME patch that tightens up the AI's corner defenses, they wont be anything special at all.

last tactic for 1915,waiting for 1920 next :

this is 2016 chicken wing tactic remake :

download :

View attachment 27661

still remember this one ?

*2 CM should have good defensive stat,marking & tackling more than 14 is better

Back