just used the shoalin 433 and beat Man utd 5-1 in their own backyard with Liverpool

View attachment 29381 1st game using kungfu 343 just changed mentality to balanced.
I have chopped and changed tactics all season & basically had no choice but to use this due to injuries in midfield.
as u can see my team is pretty average, i am 9th on the table with 2 games left & 18th for goals scored but the way i dominated this game was awesome & it probably cost Juventus the title. It's only 1 game but i had more shots & more players rating above 7 in this 1 game than all year.

View attachment 29341
Using Shaolin 433 19.1.5. Results are in the red box. players aren't suited to the roles but having great results. I'd love to know more about Shouts (in game) and when best to use which one. I do find that when I praise them they seem to do better, but I am struggling with which ones to use to help see out a tight game or to get the team to score goals . Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Guys, once again. All stephenhk's (original autor) tactics can be found here. It's his mediafire folder which is updated frequently
great! that's very handy, had a blast using and tweaking his tactics last year

hi will someone be able to post the 19.1.15 433 v4 tactic please as im currently unable to download it thanks

Last edited:
just had the most lopsided match score ever for a really weak team playing away, cardiff using 4231 v2 with slight tweak
op.jpg

View attachment 1186772

i used to use tff stormcaller and i took bad results. i changed to new kungfu 343 .my first match was stoke city( mid season). defensively is the best tac i have ever test in this year

Hey, i use this tactic i have score a lot of goals but scores are 4-2 ,2-2 ,3-3, 6-2, strong teams are hit me 2-3, 1-3 but its normal my squad not avaible this tactic, bu im pleasure results, what is your suggest my team a lot of concede a goal