The "Kungfu" version is the latest tactic in the "perfect 343" series:

[FONT=&quot]"Taking advantage of the resurrection of the forum quickly update tactics. This time without the new tactical template design. Remove all the team's instructions, leaving only the three necessary settings. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Did not waste them, not too fast pace, not too crazy to rush to a clean tactical thinking. This 343 is the best I tested inside!"

Author says this is the best version he's tested.

View attachment 1140192 [/FONT]

The "Kungfu" version is the latest tactic in the "perfect 343" series:

[FONT=&quot]"Taking advantage of the resurrection of the forum quickly update tactics. This time without the new tactical template design. Remove all the team's instructions, leaving only the three necessary settings. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Did not waste them, not too fast pace, not too crazy to rush to a clean tactical thinking. This 343 is the best I tested inside!"

Author says this is the best version he's tested.

View attachment 1140192 [/FONT]

is this supposed to be for the latest patch?
im using kungfu on patch 18.3 and doing pretty good

kungfu holiday
med. pred 9
the best result 73pts!!!! f**k!holy cow!!!!

2nd Knap goodbye 343 v2 64pts
3rd TFF strikerless 61pts
4 vocal v.2

How abt the 442 u will promoting a few posts back?
Not even in top 4?

what training u using as i keep letting goals in 2nd half

I let the assistant handle training. Don't think it has significant effect on the tactic's defense. Speedy defender seems to be better, both of my QPR defender has 12-14 acceleration and 14-16 pace.

I tried few games with kungfu 343 and seems like the defense is much more solid but most goals are from crossing which is dull. If you have problem defending with 442 maybe you could switch to 343.

I let the assistant handle training. Don't think it has significant effect on the tactic's defense. Speedy defender seems to be better, both of my QPR defender has 12-14 acceleration and 14-16 pace.

I tried few games with kungfu 343 and seems like the defense is much more solid but most goals are from crossing which is dull. If you have problem defending with 442 maybe you could switch to 343.
How do you have your wingers on the 442 left foot on the right or left on left ?

using the kungfu one, any recommended stats for players in their positions?

I'm not at home now. I will test it tomorrow.
Now going to celebrate the new year.
Happy New Year, everyone!

Hi, Stremka, u tested both kungfu and Tff tactics in the same 2018 season using the same squad?