Chris Hughton leaves Newcastle United

Shocked by this news, I thought he was great for Newcastle, don't see a better replacement stepping in.

I hope Newcastle go down for this, he was a top manager considering he has little experience. But what else can you expect from having a complete ****** n in charge of a club.

Any Newcastle fans care to defend this sacking?

well aye shut it, all the fans are ****** off at this - you not been watching sky sports news??? this is by no means the fans fault so wishing for relegation against us is ridiculous.

ARE YOU CHELSEA IN DISGUISE!! Its an absolute joke, just when things look on the up and settled they pull a stunt like this?? Im pretty sure clubs want their fans to have heart attacks and try everything they can to make you hate your own club. Feel really sorry for the man he got them back in the PL on the first time of asking, smashed Villa 6-0, made Andy Carroll a well known and feared international player, beat bitter rivals Sunderland 5-1, got a point against the champions, beat Arsenal AT Arsenal and currently lie 11th in the PL.

Looking forward i would personly like to see Zola back in management as i think West Ham were wrong to sack him in the first place as they haven't improved much anyway. But i think O'Neil is the favourate and knowone has mentioned the possibility of Ruud Gullit coming back maybe?? Also isen't Frank Rijkaard un-employed at the moment???

Hope they go down now. Disgraceful.

The new manager is going to be under a bit of pressure to try and improve on Hughton...

Mike Ashley is almost at the level of the Glazers on who is the biggest bunch of ******.

Glazers haven't sacked Ferguson because he didn't win the title last year.
Surely the Glazers are better than Mike Ashley..

Philippe Albert should retire from selling fruit and veg and come teach fat mike a lesson.

i don't like the i hope they go down comments. What would that do?? it would hurt the fans much more than the board if Newcastle got relegated. When the boards at Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea make bad decisions people dont go saying i hope they go down, its absolute nonsence.

i don't like the i hope they go down comments. What would that do?? it would hurt the fans much more than the board if Newcastle got relegated. When the boards at Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea make bad decisions people dont go saying i hope they go down, its absolute nonsence.

It isn't anything against the club or the fans. I have a soft spot for Newcastle, my brothers mate is a geordie. I'd just love how gutted Mike Ashley would be about his decision.

It isn't anything against the club or the fans. I have a soft spot for Newcastle, my brothers mate is a geordie. I'd just love how gutted Mike Ashley would be about his decision.

Yer he would be gutted and very out of pocket but the fans don't deserve it and the fans are much more important than the board.

I'm shocked, just heard the news
i think he s been doing a good job considering there first season back in premiership and there teams layin in 11 th position and beatin there rival 5-1 and a good draw with last years champions

What more does the board expect !!

shocking i thought he was doing brilliantly mike ashelys a tool

Mike Ashley is mentally insane. He gets above himself when Newcastle are in the top flight. Hughton has got Newcastle back up and steadied a former sinking ship.

Rijkaard, Gullit, Curbishley or O'Neill. I think it'll be Curbishley.

There's bad blood with Gullit over his initial stint here, doubt he'd come back. I'd say Rijkaard is out of our league. Curbishley and O'Neill would probably want more control and money than Fat Mike would give them. We're ****** yay.

mike ashley, your a joke! you have made so many mistakes!

i am so gutted about this, as are tons of geordies! :(

martin jol or o'neil would be good.

What the ****, he was doing a fantastic job at Newcastle. Mike Ashley is a ****.

Back