Chrissy Ross's 442 - Prem win with Bournemouth 1st season no transfers. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just for dlp how they interacted in your first tactic, I was surprised that the system did not work and because of the extra settings, and they had these two had excellent ratings, so I told you right away that the midfield is at a high level, I don’t think that two cm will also be work. I just remember dyj very cool dlp too did their job.

I just for dlp how they interacted in your first tactic, I was surprised that the system did not work and because of the extra settings, and they had these two had excellent ratings, so I told you right away that the midfield is at a high level, I don’t think that two cm will also be work. I just remember dyj very cool dlp too did their job.

Yeah, i'm playing about with it. I may stick with the DLP. The defence and attackers tweaks looking at the now, the version i sent you, the set pieces, I think are sound.

@Chrissy Dude I remember from your DYJ it was amazing! set pieces were insane and Lisa's corner set pieces this year have been great. Whats the ETA on this tactic? and is this 442 of your updated now and better?

@Chrissy Dude I remember from your DYJ it was amazing! set pieces were insane and Lisa's corner set pieces this year have been great. Whats the ETA on this tactic? and is this 442 of your updated now and better?

My one i'm working on is great and i'm just studying Lisa's take on my tactic to establish common ground and then analyse what works and what doesn't for both, then look at what changes could be used. Defensively I think iv'e got it sorted and both myself and Lisa agree mainly on transition and out of possession team dutueis, just in possession there is a big varience and also in players roles. So seeing what bits of both can complement each other.

ETA wil be whenever this testing run is done. Tuesday would be best bet, even devoting all my time to it, which i am doing, still means alot of testing and fullproofing and discussion with Lisa over what changes/edits to make. 1st time collaborating, so excited regardless.

Yeah thats great mate. This tactic is gonna be crazy haha. Ill hold off my new save until tuesday then haha. @Chrissy Dude

My one i'm working on is great and i'm just studying Lisa's take on my tactic to establish common ground and then analyse what works and what doesn't for both, then look at what changes could be used. Defensively I think iv'e got it sorted and both myself and Lisa agree mainly on transition and out of possession team dutueis, just in possession there is a big varience and also in players roles. So seeing what bits of both can complement each other.

ETA wil be whenever this testing run is done. Tuesday would be best bet, even devoting all my time to it, which i am doing, still means alot of testing and fullproofing and discussion with Lisa over what changes/edits to make. 1st time collaborating, so excited regardless.

Now this is something I am looking forward to ;)

In the second, by the way, set pieces work fine except for goals conceded from the penalty boxes not from the penalty box but from the penalty boxes themselves

I think we already have between us came up with the best 442 for this years game, just trying to make it the best tactic overall. The current build testing looks very strong.

I would love to test it out ;)

Hello chrissy. I feel like starting a game in the Spanish league, obviously hahaha, this tactic is still usable? because I read that you are making another one in the comments, thank you very much

Hello chrissy. I feel like starting a game in the Spanish league, obviously hahaha, this tactic is still usable? because I read that you are making another one in the comments, thank you very much
The tactic works great.

The new one we are releasing is a 442 but it doesn't hold to the same ethos as this one and will be a whole new tactic in itself.

we are going to have strong finnish here, even fighting for 1st place!

Attachments

• 20200615065337_1.jpg
    20200615065337_1.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 212
  • 20200615065345_1.jpg
    20200615065345_1.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 223
Status
Not open for further replies.