Chrissy Ross's 442 - Prem win with Bournemouth 1st season no transfers. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy, the dropbox link is there. I'll create a new thread and explanation/post/video once @lisa- signs off on it. i legit can't see how this is improved.

this version https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8z3o9fgxear5rc/Chrissy & Lisa's 442.fmf?dl=0 is by far the best I can fine tune it and i'm satisfied if @lisa- is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9eg034gtnvnexqk/Chrissy-Lisa 442.3.fmf?dl=0 - far post corners version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8z3o9fgxear5rc/Chrissy & Lisa's 442.fmf?dl=0 - near post corners version

I'm having a break now. Been testing solid for 5 days. Once I have approval i'll put a new thread up with results. For my money it is near as perfect as it will get.

Edit - it now looks like the tactic above is my version as Lisa has taken a different route with IWB's that i'm not onboard with. they may very well upload that version themselves but i'll be doing an updated post, with results etc for the above listed one in the next 24 hours.

In the meantime, upload and enjoy.

Shame.

I'd say it's worked out great. We both have differing ideas. His help has massively and I do mean massively improved my original tactic. Without that input it would be no where near as effective offensively.

@Chrissy Dude Which corner version do you think is more effective?

Far post. However, there is some disagreement over that and it needs to be tested more, hence uploading the near post version. The near post set up is Lisa's which other tactic creators seem to be using as well. Far post is my own, as is the rest of the set pieces.

Restarted Watford save using far post set up only. 2nd by a point after playing everyone once. Injuries have started to take there toll tbh. Only 4 corner goals scored but 44 in 19 is leagues best. 2nd best defence by a goal.

I'll change tot he near post one for the last 19. See if anymore corners get scored.

Attachments

• halfway point watford -  everyone played once.png
    halfway point watford - everyone played once.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 223
Restarted Watford save using far post set up only. 2nd by a point after playing everyone once. Injuries have started to take there toll tbh. Only 4 corner goals scored but 44 in 19 is leagues best. 2nd best defence by a goal.

I'll change tot he near post one for the last 19. See if anymore corners get scored.
Do you get your results from vacation, instant results or watching the game? I ask to do my tests the same way

Not worth having the team use both setups for the corners? I usually have 3 for each side in the setup. near/far/short keep the opp on their toes.

I do realise - Villa aren't really suited - Samatta had a great season - may re run but purchase another striker with PACE

Sorry but I'd have to disagree with the post above...

Pace is key up front!

I did change the set pieces to ones I've tried and tested, got 13 corner goals, which was highest in league.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 15.28.05.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 15.28.05.png
    903.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 15.28.12.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 15.28.12.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
I'll fly through a holiday test with Arsenal first season, I am expecting at the very least top 4... BRB lol

This Schedules is only gor this tactic or u can apply in other tactics? I´m using inn another tactic and i don´t have great results so far

Status
Not open for further replies.