Chrissy Ross's 442 - Prem win with Bournemouth 1st season no transfers. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my second season on premier league with Bolton... I only have a good team and playing against teams with perfect players it´s really hard..But i reach to the final of FA Cup( i will play yet) and finished the season around 5-8 place... My prediction is around 17-20... So not bad at all

Yeah that's impressive.

Should have an updated version that gets a few more goals and scores more. Testing with Watford just now. Should have a 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 and 4-5-1 companion tactics using similar roles as well. Should have these by the 15th.

Good idea, few different formations (y) can't wait to see 352 from You

As explained in the instructional video, just play players with the attributes suited to the position, the more they play there, the more natural it will become.

Can't recommend that enough. I bought a spanish guy from athletico, was a right midfielder, had a very strong left food, a very weak right food, great mental and physical stats, good allrounder. Even though he was only 19 years old. I made him my left back, even though he was not able to play that at all (if you only look at the coloured positions). He is now really good at it. In your tactic he is quite deadly because of his ability to penetrate the offense too.

Just remember: If you have a talented player, look really closely what he can and cannot do. Their original positions can be really weird.

Attachments

• Ravid Sabag_ Profil.png
    Ravid Sabag_ Profil.png
    2 MB · Views: 344
Chrissy Dude updated Chrissy Ross's 442 - Prem win with Bournemouth 1st season no transfers. with a new update entry:

Chrissy Ross's Updated 442

Changelist;

- Fixed the set pieces to make them more efficient both defensively and offensively.
- Fixed discrepancies in player roles to make the more symmetrical
- Tweaked elements of the tactic to make it more defensively and offensively sound. Changed DLP's to CM's as it is more reflective of a 90's style 442.
- Wide midfielders instructions fixed
- This will be the first in the series of tactics all using similar roles to enable players to have 3 formations to switch between to mix it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• 20200614075327_1.jpg
    20200614075327_1.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 338
  • 20200614075337_1.jpg
    20200614075337_1.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 344
few games with updated 442, seems stronger than previous version.
med pred 14, no transfers

Cheers

I have to add, that the updated version is pretty much a new tactic in itself. Although you should play it exactly the way I suggest in the video, there are so many changes to the roles etc that it is essentially a new tactic.

Chrissy, I'm still playing FM19 with your Traditional 442. Is there anything you've learnt now that you would add to your FM19 tactics? I've not started using 3.0 because the cards never really bothered me, is 3.0 still as effective as 2.0?

Chrissy, I'm still playing FM19 with your Traditional 442. Is there anything you've learnt now that you would add to your FM19 tactics? I've not started using 3.0 because the cards never really bothered me, is 3.0 still as effective as 2.0?

If you can manage with the 2.0 version stick with it. The 3.0 version is very much for those who can't game manage cards.

Plugged in right before the game vs Mönchengladbach. Struggled in the first part of the season, but the second half was really good. Won Europe League too. Football is really realistic and I love the symmetry of the tactic.

Attachments

• SC Fortuna Köln_ Begegnungen-5.png
    SC Fortuna Köln_ Begegnungen-5.png
    2 MB · Views: 289
If you can manage with the 2.0 version stick with it. The 3.0 version is very much for those who can't game manage cards.

And any changes from the FM20 that you would now in hindsight incorporate into the FM19 version? Individual training, etc?

Thanks for all your hard work mate. Your FM19 tactics genuinely rekindled my love for FM after a 15 year hiatus

Cheers

I have to add, that the updated version is pretty much a new tactic in itself. Although you should play it exactly the way I suggest in the video, there are so many changes to the roles etc that it is essentially a new tactic.

still going strong

Attachments

• 20200614144946_1.jpg
    20200614144946_1.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 222
And any changes from the FM20 that you would now in hindsight incorporate into the FM19 version? Individual training, etc?

Thanks for all your hard work mate. Your FM19 tactics genuinely rekindled my love for FM after a 15 year hiatus

Aw that is awesome to hear. Changes to the FM19 tactic i'd make would be to change the DLP's perhaps to CMs.

still going strong
Those 5 defeats kill me looking at them. I'm working on a tactic - probably not 442 but a tactic that is just good for wins. My FM20 Scumbag/Win at all costs version, so i'll hit you up with that. Currently studying other peoples tactics to see what works for them and what i've missed. I think Analysis wise I have a good idea already.

Hi folks,

I'm noticing that the tactic is not updating the set pieces when it's loaded up. Have a look at what I have put in the screenshots and amend. Fecking game is broke.

@Chrissy Dude You've got me excited now with the whole new tactic win at all costs! I'm waiting for that definitely!!!

Those 5 defeats kill me looking at them. I'm working on a tactic - probably not 442 but a tactic that is just good for wins. My FM20 Scumbag/Win at all costs version, so i'll hit you up with that. Currently studying other peoples tactics to see what works for them and what i've missed. I think Analysis wise I have a good idea already.

This is media pred 14(newly promoted team), just a test save with just quick pick and Play!
Im very happy with this results and the way that team is playing, two CM's killing it!
Keep it up

Working with @lisa- on some changes, as well as my own ideas. Hopefully between the two of us we can release something peak.

@Chrissy Dude Now i'm excited Lisa's tactics this year have been great. You 2 together could be madness!!!

Both coming at it with totally different approaches as well. Legit between us, I think we will have something nailed very soon. Iv'e already markedly improved my own tactic. So just testing Lisa's ideas and incorporating them. Just need to agree on set pieces haha

Status
Not open for further replies.