Chrissy Ross's 442 - Prem win with Bournemouth 1st season no transfers. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you will recreate a dyj in fm20, i remember in fm19 being champion with Eibar in the first season hahaha, i didn't know it was yours at that time

Yep DJY (Do your job) was mine in FM19 and this will be the first two in a series of tactics. I am changing how tactics are being released, making these more more holistic systems.

You are all in for a ******* treat. Legitimately proud of the tactics.

Live on twitch at 8pm! For tactic reveal

I had a wee minor TV thing to do (hey all the Scottish folk that saw me on the national news!) so the write up will be delayed until tomorrow but the tactics, with download links will be on twitch tonight!

Meanwhile, gaze upon what lockdown has done to me......I am on the far left, looking like Peter Griffin having a bad one!

See you all at 8pm GMT!

FB_IMG_1592849539864.jpg

@Chrissy Dude just a question , my WMs are best suited for W role , can i put them as W instead of WM in 442 ?

Last edited:
@Chrissy Dude just a question , my WMs are best suited for W role , can i put them as W instead of WM in 442 ?
Good question. Something I will talk about tomorrow is about making the tactic your own. Use it as a base and make any changes you wish.

@Chrissy Dude One question, colleague, I've been live, the 352 and 442 are depending on visitor, local, staff or just to the taste of the user?

@Chrissy Dude One question, colleague, I've been live, the 352 and 442 are depending on visitor, local, staff or just to the taste of the user?

Hi dude, I'd say it very much depends on you and what you are up against. The 352 is not going to do well against teams that have wingers high up and overlapping fullbacks, coupled with deep lying midfielders. A 4-2-4 for example means perhaps switching to a 442 or the new 4-5-1 is preferable.
Please give me time to get the write up done, i'll have all the answers in that. It's taking ages because i'm devoting time to getting it right first time and not having to do lots of changes.

Both tactics will also have a minor tweak defensively made to them.

I appreciate you all massively, thanks for being so patient.

Hi dude, I'd say it very much depends on you and what you are up against. The 352 is not going to do well against teams that have wingers high up and overlapping fullbacks, coupled with deep lying midfielders. A 4-2-4 for example means perhaps switching to a 442 or the new 4-5-1 is preferable.
Please give me time to get the write up done, i'll have all the answers in that. It's taking ages because i'm devoting time to getting it right first time and not having to do lots of changes.

Both tactics will also have a minor tweak defensively made to them.

I appreciate you all massively, thanks for being so patient.

We expecting the write up today mate?

original 442 and its tweaks still best for me

Attachments

• 20200624062059_1.jpg
    20200624062059_1.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 515
  • 20200624062107_1.jpg
    20200624062107_1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 506
  • Chrissy Ross's Updated 352.fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Chrissy Ross's Updated 442.fmf
    45.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Chrissy Ross's Updated 4141.fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 168
The last update from the original works pretty well for me. My strikers struggle to get goals though (and yes they’re fast. Rashford and Greenwood) but I somehow always win by 1 or 2 goals.
I use Liza’s Diablo for home games and this for away. Going good

The last update from the original works pretty well for me. My strikers struggle to get goals though (and yes they’re fast. Rashford and Greenwood) but I somehow always win by 1 or 2 goals.
I use Liza’s Diablo for home games and this for away. Going good

I'm uploading my tactics in the 15 minutes. Will post the new thread link in here when it's ready

ty for tactic.
I used this tactic with paderborn. İt was great
Which one is best ? DYJ or this or other tactic ?

ty for tactic.
I used this tactic with paderborn. İt was great
Which one is best ? DYJ or this or other tactic ?

This one is decent. I can't vouch for DYJ now. I have what I feel is a better tactic coming out tomorrow. It's a 442 diamond formation. i'll post an update here. It will out tomorrow evening.

442 diamond? oh boy my mind went straight back to FM05 and a tactic I used with AM, DM and forward moving ML and MR... nice trip memory lane there ☺

442 diamond? oh boy my mind went straight back to FM05 and a tactic I used with AM, DM and forward moving ML and MR... nice trip memory lane there ☺
it'll be out end of tonight, just need to test it fully over the course of a season.

Tactic post for "The Scottish Way" system including a 4-4-2 Diamond wide, 433 narrow & 5-5 WB wide will be up tomorrow (Thursday 16th July) as well as an FM player guide covering EVERYTHING in game on Friday (17th July), so keep a look out for that folks.

In the meantime filters for all player roles, all staff roles, training schedules and new and improved set pieces both defensively and offensively have been uploaded.

To make sure they are set up correctly they should look like these -

Catch me @comedychrissy on twitch and twitter, gives a follow to get a sneak peak of all of these and more. Fixing up my vidcasting studio this week but will be live daily from the 19th July onwards folks.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.