Chrissy's Version of Guido's excellent strikerless theories and tactics.

Just put square pegs in round holes. I have been retraining strikers to use in the SS role.

I'm not noticing I am conceding from corners any more than usual TBH.

Its the game its laughable TBH beat Liverpool 2-0 at anfield drew 2-2 with Chelsea and Utd got blitzed 4-0 off Swans and 3-0 of Palace Palace scored 2 from from Corners and so did Chelsea u do draw a lot too

played two games so far won 2-1 then 5-0 not fuild yet, not long left of my second season will judge it properly next year when use it more

Mark **** knows what is going on with your save dude. That sounds erratic as **** mate.

First game in champ with wolves was 1-0 but the other team Bournemouth only had 4 shots and not even a half chance! Interesting to see what guido brings out this weekend Chrissy! That half back and regista combo works so well, the HB drops and its essentially a back 4 regista is a box to box! Still trying to figure the perfect player for Engache feel it should be a strong player as well as technical!

your telling me Chrissy it was off its head plus it was Villa ;) ive done a transfer update off here so got rid of the Villa one im going to start 1 either 2 moz or Monday with Scousers off into Manchester now for a few bevvies :p

Mark give it a chance, all 3 CBs need pace I feel and the half back needs to be a monster as well as he drops as part of the back 4! Make sure your wingers have good teamwork and work rate and stamina, means he will track back more!

Mark give it a chance, all 3 CBs need pace I feel and the half back needs to be a monster as well as he drops as part of the back 4! Make sure your wingers have good teamwork and work rate and stamina, means he will track back more!

I am doing Jonny Villas defence was slow as snails and the HB was Sylla who is weak as **** and no money to invest now just started one with Liverpool just in pre season retraining Mad Mario to EG and full backs to DW think they will perform better in this tactic than out and out wingers looking forward too see how it does

CORNER FIX

Final edit. I cannot possibly improve upon this. Again, all credit to Guido for the concept and ideas.

What changes are there? You see guido posted his version, some guy said play FBs on defend and sit narrower with a CB on cover for defence, wonder whether it would work better!

What changes are there? You see guido posted his version, some guy said play FBs on defend and sit narrower with a CB on cover for defence, wonder whether it would work better!

Guido and me have slightly different approaches. I use very rigid, he uses fluid. I have tightened up set pieces.