Chrissy's Version of Guido's excellent strikerless theories and tactics.

Match prep could be attacking movement or defensive positioning until fuid.

May be with wolves but the results I have had in league 1 are crazy will post screen shots when I finish the season but only lost one game that I shouldn't have lost just complacency from the team after 40 games +80 goal difference and already on 107 points won 34 drawn 5 pretty much all those draws were 0-0s where I had at least 10 shots and 4 cccs! And of course the one loss! New tactic by chrissy looks good

View attachment 338894View attachment 338893

Pretty **** impressive to be fair, only 2 losses one was because of pure luck at the end of the season I had 6 CCCs and 16 shots they had 2 cccs and 6 shots, other was that stupid bradford game! Over 100 goals scored and only 20 conceded is ridiculous for League 1 even with Wolves! 122 points is the highest points total ive had in these leagues also!

View attachment 682276View attachment 682279

Pretty **** impressive to be fair, only 2 losses one was because of pure luck at the end of the season I had 6 CCCs and 16 shots they had 2 cccs and 6 shots, other was that stupid bradford game! Over 100 goals scored and only 20 conceded is ridiculous for League 1 even with Wolves! 122 points is the highest points total ive had in these leagues also!
Very nice! Was this with the tactic Chrissy Dude posted in post #1 or #49?

just wanted to say that the original tactic is a beast on my MU save ! haven't tried yours, though... waiting for it to be fluid. I exchange the tactic between the original and umbrella pinball tactic currently.
One question, do you use any OIs ? because I usually closing down and show onto weaker foot for every players (GK included). Sometimes I included tight marking to a top class ST, but another suggestions will be considered

I'm using the original tactic as can't seem to get the 3223 to work.

Came 5th first season with Saints in the EPL buying just Stefan Strandberg. Also got the cup final too but lost.

I felt like I was having tons of chances but the AI seemed to take the few they did have. My attacking trio mainly was:

Ramirez
Lambert
Lallana

Found they missed tons of chances even with Rodriguez retrained into that spot.

Anyway this season I got James Rodriguez from Monaco to hopefully help my attacking part.

May be with wolves but the results I have had in league 1 are crazy will post screen shots when I finish the season but only lost one game that I shouldn't have lost just complacency from the team after 40 games +80 goal difference and already on 107 points won 34 drawn 5 pretty much all those draws were 0-0s where I had at least 10 shots and 4 cccs! And of course the one loss! New tactic by chrissy looks good

All Credit goes to Guido. Its is by far the best tactic I have ever used on this version if you have the right players for it. I normally just retrain Strikers to be shadow strikers i.e. AMC's

1.3 post 49 that is. Others may get better success with OP tactic but 1.3 work through all the leagues.

I'm using the original tactic as can't seem to get the 3223 to work.

Came 5th first season with Saints in the EPL buying just Stefan Strandberg. Also got the cup final too but lost.

I felt like I was having tons of chances but the AI seemed to take the few they did have. My attacking trio mainly was:

Ramirez
Lambert
Lallana

Found they missed tons of chances even with Rodriguez retrained into that spot.

Anyway this season I got James Rodriguez from Monaco to hopefully help my attacking part.

Try 1.3 on post 49.

White Europe thats impressive because that Norwich team fits horribly into this tactic ha

Surprised there are so few views/posts for 1.3. The results everyone I know using this are having are exceptional.

just about to try this doesnt really fit my players with falcao at united but i can try out

u defo need the the right players im getting blitzed as Villa conceding a **** load from corners too most notably teams with fast wingers getting arsed by new transfer update so i might give try it from the start with Liverpool

Just put square pegs in round holes. I have been retraining strikers to use in the SS role.

I'm not noticing I am conceding from corners any more than usual TBH.

To be fair, you are Villa dude and if your morale is low then its hard to claw that back if you don't correct it.

Last edited: