he's shot is not good. but he can assist like **** with killer balls through.

I second this. I haven't had him in 12, but he assisted 90 goals and scored 30 in 120 appearances in my three seasons at Ajax in 11. Basically he is a beast.

sigh, he's not best at CM, but a pure beast in AMC as an advance playmaker.

and what formation are u using, 4-4-2 ?

4-2-4 ( really 4-2-2-2 but fm standerd its 4-2-4 ) 2 stikers , 2 wingers both sides , 2 mids one on defense other on attack playmaker ( eriksen ) or support by prefer attack , his through balls are nice i must admit reminds me of gerrard and his corners are good but his long shots are poor and finishing ( makes me angry when he misses open goals the same goes to my winger willam hes got everythink but his finishing is just weak , makes me wanna throw my laptop on the floor when he misses , but o well ill see what hes saying for a while but might replace him for ganso or hamsik or get both and do a barca lol

Last edited:
i mean, with 4 star potential, this rape will rape the opposition like **** ;)

and if my 28 or 30, he should be close to a complete article, if i know what i mean.
hmmm i wont say he is a complete article if you ask me if you compare him to ganso , gerrard , hamsik etc ...

this is the best screen print ive seen of him , this is when hes in 2016 [URL]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5315/erikjz.jpg[/URL] but his shots and finishing are poor at least give the guy 13 for long shots and 13 for finishing but this guy that was using him was playing him as a deep lying playmake dont ask why XD

Last edited:
Well it's kinda realistic because in real life his finishing and shots need a lot of improvement, he said so himself ;)

he needs a bump in fm13 hes got such a brillant first touch and dribbling and passing abillity, if he works on his shooting i see barca putting a bid in

he just need finishing traning but besides that he is class

Mine only has a potential of 168 :/ disappointed to say the least!

In a 4-2-4, you are not going to get the best out of him to begin with, but you could try him in an Advanced Playmaker - Support role.

Thiago - Barcelona
I'm not sure if you can buy him though i got him on loan for 2 seasons for spurs he is unreal!

In this years football manager he is probably the best left winger i have had. he is my main assist man at the moment he can do 50 + assists a season. I feel he can play any of the 3 attacking roles (AMC/AML/AMR) and have very good success there.
ooDmc.png

P6tzo.png

2i27a.png

How do you play him as AML? Inside forward support? or advanced playmaker with cut inside?

How do you play him as AML? Inside forward support? or advanced playmaker with cut inside?

w76VV.png

Thats how i play him he seems to do an excellent job like that.

Last edited:
very similar player instructions to what I use with him playing the advanced CM role in my arsenal save. He and Ramsey rotate, apart from Ayew he is my fav signing.

SO apparently i have found something strange about this guy.

when fm12 just arrived, i bought him in my arsenal save when it was fm 12.02, and at the AMC role, he's a monster.

View attachment 225872

and then i made another save, with the latest one, 12.1, and he is better in the AML role than in the original Amc role. its pretty stage because based on those stats, he should be good enough in the AMC role.

In a 4-2-4, you are not going to get the best out of him to begin with, but you could try him in an Advanced Playmaker - Support role.

In your opinion, what formation is best for him?

Does anyone have the attribute screenshot of him? I'm referring to the one where his stats are displayed graphically, and produce some kind of distorted bubble (best description I could think of...) My scouts rate him quite lowly. He's three stars, or three and a half stars. He is cheap though.

i bought him for 5 million in 2014 with united. Sold him at the end of the season for 13.75 million to Bayern ;) I had Cleverley, Marvin Martin coming in for a free and a regen who looked very promising.

Tried posting screenshots but it's not lettin me atm will post later