ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

i don't use IF's , only wingers. the attack was perfect the only issue we had well at least from what i've heard is the pass behind my defense.

but i'm about to fix it up i'm almost there.

Oh yeah thats right lol im confusing all the tweaks here xD.

Someone asked if this would work vs probably ythe best team in the world.
I present to you the Quarter finals in Champions league.

Game 1
View attachment 323802

Obviously Messi hit one for Barcelona and my victory should ahve been much larger, but in all fairness, this surpast my expectations!

Game 2
View attachment 323797

24min and Messi seems to be the hour of power for Barca as Messi scores his 2nd goal in two matches back to back in the 24th minutte. To bad they cant beat me despite my 1.5 star Rightback aged 19 covering Neymar ^^

TWEAKERINO
View attachment 323795

Last edited:
Hey Guzzla, what would you do to your tactic as an 'away' tactic, for against much stronger teams or trying to preserve a lead?

Someone asked if this would work vs probably ythe best team in the world.
I present to you the Quarter finals in Champions league.

Game 1
View attachment 717556

Obviously Messi hit one for Barcelona and my victory should ahve been much larger, but in all fairness, this surpast my expectations!

Which version is this?

Conn is that a first season game?

No lol its 3rd season.

But I cant keep starting new games all the time....

If you are thinking about my squads strenght compare to the others in the league it's not so long ago i liked the sqad vs real Madrids.

Id say its about on pair with Atletico Madrid the first season on avrage.

Yes i do have Lucas Romero and Tielemans, but Tielemans isnt fully developed yet, and im using a 1.5 star CWBR, 2.5star CWBL 3star CB alongside Balanta, and Wilson still has some improvement to do up front.

I do have Memphis Depay, and thats kinda unfair, but Suarez, Neymar and Messi are all better on paper (as example Suarez is 5 stars and Memphis is 4).

But yes yes i see you're point. Can start a new save and continue this with tomorrow, say with newcastle?

It's a tweakerino version you can find some pages back. i have tweaked it a bit more.. here let me update ...

TWEAKERINO:
View attachment 717573

test ur tweak for few games and i see at PI for both IF are different, the left one sit narrower but the right IF doesn't..
any particular reason for that?
thx in adv ...

I wasn't teasing you. I was just asking.. :D
I think i start a season each couple of days... I will only stick with one save when I see results like I had on previous patch with Vit.Guimarães, but SI isn't helping... By the way I was using v6 and v6.1 depending on the opponent and it seems like I always go back to them 'cause no tactic work for real.
I know i'm lazy and all, but i spent so many hours awake trying to assemble one masterpiece and i keep losing, that it just don't have any more will power... so i became a "tester"... xD
From my personal experience i find that the most you put on a tactic the worst the players will play.
eg: a flat 442 with no individual instructions would be more effective than a 41221 with all kinds of personalization.. it's just my point of view. But one thing is true, all of you guys are like legends. Keeping it up with SI shouldn't be easy.
Congrats on all of you guys

@conn i see you changed the winger to IF and the anchor man to BWM. i will test it and let you know... regarding the change against the bigger teams (set the anchor man to Box to box midfielder) you consider this to be the solution or the latest tweak covers also this scenario?

Using the Press and Drop version and it's working really well, 8-0, 7-1 and 4-0... 25 goals in 5 games but when i'm playing against Real Madrid or Chelsea all those tough away games, i'm struggling to attack. I'm using Man United 2nd season btw with more or less the same default squad

Back