ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Conn have you used it against Barca/real/atletico?

yup, will post next match vs big team.

Granted my Sevilal squad is pretty good its still Weaker than real and Barcelona. i lack quality wingbacks, a good AMR, CB to go with Balanta and subs for midtfield. Lots of young prospects who potentialy can be 4stars in the future.

@Conn Testing it with my Arsenal team in +/- 2020. Playing FMC. Will let you know how it goes

@Conn

Man i am playing FM since it was still CM, back in the nineties.

I have never seen something like this (beside CM 01-02 with Nikiforenko, Tsigalko, Madeira and Aghahowa all together).

I have been fluid in V12 and was doing good but just look at my last 2 matches (the first of them i changed the tactic in half time).

Congrats man!

View attachment 323869

Media prediction with Arsenal was 6th. Started to use the Tweakerino after a couple months into the season (remember: FM Classic).

After 17 games: W13 D3 L1 GF57 GA13 (7 goals against me in first 4 games).

Results include:
Man City (away) 3-1
Man Utd (home) 1-1
Man City (home) 3-1
Man Utd (away) 2-2
Liverpool (home) 3-0

Don't ask me why but it works. I face more CCC's against me then the control tactic but somehow I don't concede too many goals.

keep feeding me feedback guys. im still working on improving it so glad for all kinds of feedback. if you can screenshoot flaws you spot aswell it makes me realy happy. :)

keep feeding me feedback guys. im still working on improving it so glad for all kinds of feedback. if you can screenshoot flaws you spot aswell it makes me realy happy. :)

Conn, are you trying the RPM role one each version of the 12th version pack? Or just on one of them?

Intrested to try this tweak out in Allsvenskan, swedish first division

Conn, are you trying the RPM role one each version of the 12th version pack? Or just on one of them?

Intrested to try this tweak out in Allsvenskan, swedish first division

I prefere RPM better than DLP becasue he cover more ground. only use DLP if i need to shift to a bit more defencive cover to help the Anchor man.

Ok guys, try moving the Anchor man into CM position and set him as eighter Box to Box on suppport OR DLP on defend.
If you have issues vs bigger teams do this.

with that tweak.
View attachment 323862 View attachment 323861

Feedback appriciated :)

Last edited:
I prefere RPM better than DLP becasue he cover more ground. only use DLP if i need to shift to a bit more defencive cover to help the Anchor man.

I see. So you use RPM on all the tactics except the counter version? Am I right?

The original tweakerino with Arsenal... 30 games unbeaten (predicted 6th).. .clinched Carling Cup and premier league. Lost in shootouts FA final vs Chelsea :(

I see. So you use RPM on all the tactics except the counter version? Am I right?

well i dont use counter version. i cant use 3 tactics and monitor them closely for stuff. if i did i needed to play atleast 2 saves simutaniously :p

but counter is solid, id imagine u want the DLP to rop down to feed balls forward more than roaming does.

i'm going to come up with a tweak to my tweak. this one is going to be total domination but with much better defense.

i'm going to come up with a tweak to my tweak. this one is going to be total domination but with much better defense.

If you goign to tweak it. When wide do something about the wingbacks and IF's getting in eachothers way. a lot of tight spots you lose the ball in there. maybe even try to change the IF to AMC with roam and striker to push up, i dunno. only issue i had was the fullbacks and IF's is somewere to close together, could be fixed with higher tempo maybe? so they play the ball faster and not walk up to eachother and pass back and forth until 1 loses the ball?

Keep up the good work Guz <3

set pices deffo needs to be fixed, conceeded 3 from set pices ><
View attachment 323834

Last edited:
If you goign to tweak it. When wide do something about the wingbacks and IF's getting in eachothers way. a lot of tight spots you lose the ball in there. maybe even try to change the IF to AMC with roam and striker to push up, i dunno. only issue i had was the fullbacks and IF's is somewere to close together, could be fixed with higher tempo maybe? so they play the ball faster and not walk up to eachother and pass back and forth until 1 loses the ball?

Keep up the good work Guz <3

i don't use IF's , only wingers. the attack was perfect the only issue we had well at least from what i've heard is the pass behind my defense.

but i'm about to fix it up i'm almost there.

guzzla tweak is the best tactic i've ever used in fm15, if it can get better it would break me

Back