ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

the latest tweak works like a charm... IF are scoring non stop and CWB are either giving away assists like candies or even score in a high proportion....
Which tweak for which tac ??

Err guys, modders/tacticians esp, there are too many tweaks now, i dont know which one is the "official" tac released by you guys.. My suggestion is that you guys should take time when testing and when you guys are FULLY satisfied, then only you should release it.
Of course, if you need help for testing purpose, you can just PM the users. That's just my opinion. Ppl easily gt confused y'know w these tweaks every few pages ^^)

NO OFFENSE, KEEP UP THE MARVELOUS JOB!

ANYWAY, guzla's tweak is based from which tac ? V12 ? and which OI i should use ? the one on OP and the one guzla's suggesting are 2 different OIs. :O

Which is the latest guz tweak everyone's talking about? Looking back I can only find the stopper defender onemail. Is this the correct one or did the defenders get put back on defend?

I think it's better than the original. With the pacey defenders combine with OI tweak, defence becomes really strong. Also, you can see good amount of goals.

Hey Guzzla, what would you do to your tactic as an 'away' tactic, for against much stronger teams or trying to preserve a lead?

try changing control > counter

auto CM > box

use the same player instructions for the box.

this should work well.

Last edited:
Which is the latest guz tweak everyone's talking about? Looking back I can only find the stopper defender onemail. Is this the correct one or did the defenders get put back on defend?

you can choose to use stoppers or defenders on defend. there are links for both of them at page 245

Back