ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Guzzla,

Just play one game with Milan away vs R. Madrid. Won 3-0 but collect a lot of yellow card and the opponent had a lot of shots.
I didn't use hard tackle OI. I wonder if I should use that or not.

Guzzla,

Just play one game with Milan away vs R. Madrid. Won 3-0 but collect a lot of yellow card and the opponent had a lot of shots.
I didn't use hard tackle OI. I wonder if I should use that or not.

how many of those shots were on target ?

using tackle hard will not just reduce his shots, it will reduce yours as well.. that's why i said its an option.

that's fine mate, considering you facing a stronger opponent. the main idea behind the upgrade is not to reduce opponent shots because you don't use a DM which is there just for that, reducing shots.

the main idea was str the defense, allow less goals.. and even with all their 15 shots 7-8 of them were a miss and none of the other 7 went in. that's what it is about :).

in that case match tactics and balanced always.. team cohesion before season starts.

yes sir ! thanks mate.

169bed7151e653841075bbd179932d96.png

:D

Last edited:
in that case match tactics and balanced always.. team cohesion before season starts.

Tx for creating this tactic guzzla !
No def. positioning during season anymore ? ( like in op) as it worked well with v11&12 .
also : * what do you do when you need to protect a lead and what to do when u need a goal . As there's just 1 tac instead of 3
* with slow dc's do i need to change them to defend instead of stopping or not anymore ?
* when u say to remove hard tackling you mean removing in OI or in PI ?

you don't need def position for my tac, only team coh.

when i need to protect a leading switch control > counter, cm auto > b2b

with slow dc's you should test it out, my slow albiol is doing a fine job been a stopper, so does balanta but he is faster.

if they are real real slow.. slower than mid range change them to defend i would say.

i meant from OI

What do we do with individual training? As i've set my players to learn the individual roles for the previous update

Back