ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Guzzla buddy your tac is based from Eriksen's tac or yours completely ? Because i'm afraid if i change to your tac mid-season, it will mess with the fluidity thingy.

it is based on his tactic not to worry, almost same instructions .. just give me 2-3more min to upload the new version which will offer better defense.. i'm a bit late with it but i want it to be perfect for you guys

it is based on his tactic not to worry, almost same instructions .. just give me 2-3more min to upload the new version which will offer better defense.. i'm a bit late with it but i want it to be perfect for you guys

That sounds very very ... sweet! xD

THIS ! Should be how every tacticians update/release their work..Not every few minutes lol..Thorough work !

//no offense love u all equally nonetheless

Someone needs to buy guzzla a new watch for Christmas, was over an hour ago when he said that the new tactic would be ready in 20mins or so lol :P

THE NEW VERSION OF nxt IS OUT, YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO TEST IT AND TWEAK IT AS YOU LIKE :)

DON'T FORGET TO APPLY CON OI:

View attachment 323712

KEEP IN MIND, WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING AGAINST SAME LEVEL - WEAKER TEAMS DONT MARK TACKLE HARD AND LEAVE IT AT NOTHING.

WHEN YOU PLAY AGAINST STRONGER TEAMS ITS YOUR CHOICE, THE TACTIC WILL WORK WELL ANYHOW BUT THE OPPONENT WILL SHOT LESS IF YOU MARK TACKLE HARD.

ENJOY :

http://www.filedropper.com/nxtplay5c96f2aad-2636-4b83-b942-5b037e710588 - nxtPLAY5

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=75661876654343077670 (for those who the first link is not working for them)

Last edited:
Guzzla, is there much difference between the new tactic and the old? Just dont want to ruin my good start

keep trying :), like you said its away game and against a very strong team. did you used defenders on defense or stoppers?

edit: did you use tackle hard oi?

its better than the last version :D

Last edited:
2a5bbae3c1d1ba1d480ae038f8f4a31e.png

first game

oh my

Back