ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Great work Guzzla you're really doing well progressing your tactic. Personally I am not getting on with the stoppers. I am having much more success with my CB's set to defend.

The way I am playing it is. I start with nxtplay5 (CB's defend). If I'm strugging to break through or I realise they are leaving space down the wings I switch to nxtplay3 so that my fullbacks can throw in crosses rather than go narrow. Then when leading late on I use your counter b2b tweak. It's working well.

I'm using that set, CE's set, Eusabios Tuga set, and my own set. I have to admit right now, i'm really enjoying yours.

its your choice mate both of them work, i'm glad you are enjoying it :) invested wingers doing a really great job both in def and attack. never had one of them since switching get less than 8.00 avg.

Last edited:
* why would you use match tactics training after lets say 1 season ? what's the point if tactic familiarity is allready at its fullest?

* i've never used " show onto weaker foot" OI , and had good results too , maybe its not needed . just informing you .

* striker instructions : you've added "move into channels" , great tweak imo . would the tactic work with f9 instead of cf ? I've sold Mitrovic and have no real cf atm in my team . will try it anyhow but would like to hear your opinion (overall play of tactic > 1 player instruction )

ps : this tactic looks da bomb ! i really enjoy watching them play like this . sweet attacking control football (y) keep it up
Mastah !

Guys.. I hate U....
Now, i've got a Big Problem

I don't know which tactic could be better because all last are VERY VERY GOOD !!!!
V12... OMG
V12 Tweakarino... ****, F*** Good one
and now... Guzzla give an another one which is also IMPRESSIVE !!!!

(A)

Great work Guzzla you're really doing well progressing your tactic. Personally I am not getting on with the stoppers. I am having much more success with my CB's set to defend.

The way I am playing it is. I start with nxtplay5 (CB's defend). If I'm strugging to break through or I realise they are leaving space down the wings I switch to nxtplay3 so that my fullbacks can throw in crosses rather than go narrow. Then when leading late on I use your counter b2b tweak. It's working well.

I'm using that set, CE's set, Eusabios Tuga set, and my own set. I have to admit right now, i'm really enjoying yours.

Why aren't you using your tactics from the other thread?

* why would you use match tactics training after lets say 1 season ? what's the point if tactic familiarity is allready at its fullest?

* i've never used " show onto weaker foot" OI , and had good results too , maybe its not needed . just informing you .

* striker instructions : you've added "move into channels" , great tweak imo . would the tactic work with f9 instead of cf ? I've sold Mitrovic and have no real cf atm in my team . will try it anyhow but would like to hear your opinion (overall play of tactic > 1 player instruction )

ps : this tactic looks da bomb ! i really enjoy watching them play like this . sweet attacking control football (y) keep it up
Mastah !

you can try using f9 should work as well, wont score as much as CF but will work out until u get a CF, i use match tactics because i dont really feel like i need to train anything in particular :D and in case of new tweaking ..

He wrote :

Yeah, exactly. No disrespect, but if his own tactic were so good, one would think he wouldn't use others.
Unless he got bored of his tactics, then I would understand.

thanks man enjoy the tactic :)

i just got fm'ed

View attachment 717917 ffs 1 shot .. 1 and goal ..

How many versions have you got of your tactic mate? I'm currently using super mikes tactics which are BRILLIANT. But I've got one spare slot. Which one of yours would you recommend for Spurs? Got Balanta and John Stones as first choice c.b's....

How many versions have you got of your tactic mate? I'm currently using super mikes tactics which are BRILLIANT. But I've got one spare slot. Which one of yours would you recommend for Spurs? Got Balanta and John Stones as first choice c.b's....

would suggest both of them nxt3 and 5 but if you have 1 slot than def the nxt5 which is the improved version or so i like to think

Back