ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

VERY VERY GOOD !!!!!

glad you like it,

glad you all guys giving me a feedback, took me a while to assemble this tactic. your screenshots really help me to valuate it and contribute to the future improvement :)

glad you like it,

glad you all guys giving me a feedback, took me a while to assemble this tactic. your screenshots really help me to valuate it and contribute to the future improvement :)

Has anyone tried it with a really, really poor team relative to its league?
Might be worth a try, a different kind of feedback. :)

Has anyone tried it with a really, really poor team relative to its league?
Might be worth a try, a different kind of feedback. :)

true, i would imagine some tweaks will be needed like setting control > counter and middle cm > b2b . also setting stoppers to defend instead, and tackle hard always on.

glad you like it,

When a team play with all theirs midflied players, my team is in difficult. I see that just above 2 games.

when they change theirs tactics in 41212 for exemple, at the half time my team is in difficulties.

tested it bit, i saw the issue, however the team still the team stays strong.

thanks, for the feedback, i'll address this issue on the next tweak. for the moment, use nxt2-3 while you encounter a team with 5 cm's which shouldn't happen allot :)

Last edited:
how do I save the opp Ins to a certain tactic? some I play without but its a pain adding them all the time!

Do you use nxt5 for all games or still use 2/3 for some of the games?

Also can you upload a version to use when you are a weak->middle team in your league.

Last edited:
started new game made new transfer league is about to start.. and im having dillema over LW who to buy

Ocampos , or depay ? never tried ocampos before has anyone had him and played him as a winger role?

@ Guzzla : i am looking at differences in team intructions between v12 pack and your v5 . for the press & control version its the same as yours (appart offside trap) but V12 's Counter tactic has a lot that differs with your tactic . I used the counterV12 a lot with great results vs better teams in CL . So combining your v5 with the team instructions of v12 counter to 1 countertactic would do great i think . my 5 cents :p

Back