ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

started new game made new transfer league is about to start.. and im having dillema over LW who to buy

Ocampos , or depay ? never tried ocampos before has anyone had him and played him as a winger role?

my scout says best role of Ocampos is inside fwd .

@ Guzzla : i am looking at differences in team intructions between v12 pack and your v5 . for the press & control version its the same as yours (appart offside trap) but V12 's Counter tactic has a lot that differs with your tactic . I used the counterV12 a lot with great results vs better teams in CL . So combining your v5 with the team instructions of v12 counter to 1 countertactic would do great i think . my 5 cents :p

your 5 cents just raised up to 85 cents. combing the counter with my nxt5 seem to fix the issue i have with playing against teams with 5midfielders.

i'll continue on testing it and see how it goes.

i'm trying to tweak it . only item i'm struggling about is : " play wider" is set in v12 , but thats weird for a countertactic imo . don't know what to do with this .
edit : think i got it : has to do with exploit the flanks . looked up v10.3 counter an remarked it .peace

Last edited:
do you have a stronger team to test it on right now i'll give you a link?

Can any 1 explain how to get the rar files into game coz am really struggling here.

@Guzzla I 've taken Team Instructions from 10.3 counter and i've put them in your nextv5 tactic . cm as bbm and mentality on counter obv.
may need some defensive tweaks ( position-role changes i mean ) don't know
i have dortmund in 1/4 finals in a few games . will try it in away game to test .

Last edited:
i'm getting MASSIVE amounts of CCC's with the newest tactic :d just cant seem to finish them off :(

@Guzzla I 've taken Team Instructions from 10.3 counter and i've put them in your nextv5 tactic . cm as bbm and mentality on counter obv.
may need some defensive tweaks ( position-role changes i mean ) don't know
i have dortmund in 1/4 finals in a few games . will try it in away game to test .

ok mate good job ! while you at it , send me a private msg with your steam, i'll give you a tactic to check out against stronger teams wanna see how it works out.

dont give up enrg :), if those teams happen to be teams with 5 cm's .. i'll get soon a tweak to fix that.

What do you mean 5 cm? the CWS that juventus plays count as cm? or just 5 in the middle? sorry for asking is kinda silly but i want to know

What do you mean 5 cm? the CWS that juventus plays count as cm? or just 5 in the middle? sorry for asking is kinda silly but i want to know

yeah like 3 cm's 1 am narrow formation. this is the only true weakness of the nxt5, but i'll soon come up with a tweak 5.1 specific for that.

Has anyone tried it with a really, really poor team relative to its league?
Might be worth a try, a different kind of feedback. :)

I'm playing as Sheffield United after consecutive promotions (using various versions of this this tactic) from League 1 -> Championship -> now Premiership, so I guess you could say my team is pretty weak relative to the league.

I'm now trying out Guzzla's tactic in my first season in the Premiership and so far my results look like this:

View attachment 323550

Definitely not the best start, but my tactics are not fluid yet. Going to try it out a while longer. Also, note that I'm using nxt5 with CBs set to defend. Going to also try moving to counter, and setting the CM as B2B against some stronger teams. Will post again when I've played a few more games.

Last edited:
May be tweak just the opposing AM. When you play against a 5cm ,try to personally defend the AM ,wit your CM ,who for that match have to be a DM/CM player ,who have nice marking/tackling and strength.

Back